Chapter 36

Maya's pov
"I can't control it anymore.'' I day while I'm running. I see April I jump down "I want let go of the pain I felt so long." I say to myself "Maya...you need to join Shredder." April tells me "Why?" I ask her "Because,you need to stay away from Leo." She tells me,Oh. She takes me to the lair,I sit down on the couch. Everyone looks at me "what?" I ask them Leo runs in. They all look at me scared. "Your arm what happened?" Donnie asks me "I'm fine I've had that a long time."
I tell him he makes me to his lab anyway. He looks at my arm,I see his eyes widened. "You have an robotic arm?" He asks me "Yes,I've had it for a long time." I tell him. "Why haven't you told anyone?!" Donnie yells at me "Actually Mr.nerd I've told Casey,April and Master Splinter." I tell him
I see him blush a little I shake it off. "So,you're good friend of April's?" He asks me "Yeah,and she really likes you so.." I say "She likes me?" Donnie asks me "Hopelessly in love." I say "Back to your arm,there's 2 types of metal in your arm. One for your arm and the other metal is in your where body. Explain that to me please?!" Donnie yells at me again "First stop damn yelling and I was experimented on by Kraang and Shredder." I tell him "Sorry I didn't know,what did he do to you?" He asks me "Well,he mutated me multiple times. They all wanted me to be this new Foot weapon." I tell him. "Wow,you've been through so much..." He says "random only 16." I tell him "So,when they made you a Foot weapon did you have a name?" He asks me "Just thinking about it brings back horrible memories and Yes I was Weapon-60502." I tell him "Okay,you can leave right after I fix your arm." He tells me,he fixes my arm and I walk out of the lab.