(Chapter 42) The truth part 1

Leo's pov
I saw Maya run into the darkness,we both rush over to April. We take her to the lair,we see Raph and Mikey in the couch. "What happened!?" Raph yells. "Maya did something. I don't know why?" I tell them,we take April to the lab. "She'll be fine." Donnie says,then Sensi walks in. Oh,no. "What happened here!?" He yells ,how are we going to explain this calmly. "Well...Maya attacked us!" Mikey yelled,that wasn't calm. "Master Splinter that want Maya,I know it was her. But she's not that person that attacked us. She's different than that." I tell him. "My son you are correct,she never would do something like this." Sensi tells me. "I need to find her." I tell him "Go." He tells me,I rush out, Raph grabs my arm. "I'm coming with you." he tells me. "No,Raph I have to go alone." I tell him then I leave. I see Maya,I hide. "I can't believe Raph remembers. Next would be Mikey." She says What is she talking about? "I remember everything." She says,I see Foot soldiers. They attack her,she destroys all if them. "The Foot has a bigger need for me." She says....What!?!?! She can't! I run up to her and hug her. "Please don't Maya...I need you." I whisper to her,she hugs me tighter. "Leo,lets make a deal." She tells me,I let go of her. "What's the deal?" I ask her "If I get killed you'll join the Foot and if you Die I'll join. Deal?" She asks me,her hand out. I shake her hand "Deal." I tell her. "Leo I need to tell you something..." She tells me "What?.." I ask her "The truth...." She says. This isn't gonna end well.....
I'm gonna do a couple more chapters. Then I'll do an sequel. Vote,comment,tell people. Bye!