(Chapter 27)The kid

Maya's pov
After Leo left I talked to the 03turtles. Then I got my black hoodie and mask then left. I heard screaming from an alley I jump down to see a boy maybe 7 or 8 in the conner.
"Are you okay kid?" I ask hoping that he's fine. "Leave me alone!" the kid yells at me stubborn. "Kid I just want to help what happened?" I ask the kid hoping he'll cooperate. "Stop calling me kid and and my dad got kidnapped by those alien freaks!" he tells me I need to help him "Do you have any clue where he is? Or why they wanted him?" I ask I know Kraaang want people,But they didn't mutate his father "they said they wanted him cause he had the key to universal denomination. Can you help me?" He asks me "of course I will it's what I do." I tell him "So where's your family?" He asks me. "I don't got one and I won't let that happen to you also. Now get on my back." I tell him he gets on my back and we rush to TCRI.
           Leo's pov
I was with Jack and Raph then we heard screams we rush to see a boy. We were about to jump down until someone came down. We were just watching them talk "that's Maya guys. She's actually being nice. That's a first." Jack tells us "So where's your family?" he asks her "I don't got one and I won't let that happen to you also. Now get on my back." she tells him then they leave. She doesn't have a family,how is she never sad? Apparently she's really tough. We follow her to TCRI.I see a man "guys I think that's the kids dad." I tell them "yeah, captain obvious. Now let's go." Raph tells me I explain the plan to him and Jack. "So kid is that your dad?" Maya asks pointing near the man. "Yeah, now come on." the boy tells her he walk up to a Kraaang droid Maya slices it with her kanta. "Next time Tell me when you're about to get yourself killed! You stay here I'll be right back. Guys can you stop standing up there and help me!" She tells us we jump down Raph and Jack take the kid to the resistance. "Leo I'll distract them while you get the boys father got it?" She asks me I nod I grab the man nd take him. To the resistance We get out of the building but no Maya. "So where is masked anyway?" the boy asks me "I don't know." Then we leave, I'm just hoping that Maya is okay.