(Chapter 12)Finding her

Leo's pov
I ran past Raph and ran to the resistance. I opened the door and saw no one. Then I saw something move, I saw Maya's kanta sticking out. "Maya!" I noticed the whole roof fell on to of her. So I ran towards her lifted everything off of her, I saw a pool of blood around her. "No...please" I check her pulse nothing. I grab her in bridle style and rush to the lair. Please don't leave me yet.
              Donnie's pov
I still can't believe that girl has mutegen in her eyes,how is that possible. I can tell that Raph likes her we all can tell except Mikey of course. "Guys, Donnie get in here!" It was Leo. I've never heard him so scared before. I think this is serious. So I walk out of my room. "Oh,No" I the girl that Vee showed us. She was cut bruised everywhere. "Donnie can u help her?" Leo asks me with fear in his eyes. But I can't lie. "I don't know LEO she's hurt really bad I don't know if I can save her."
"What do u mean by save her?"  Leo is going to be sad but I have to tell him. "Leo I don't know if she will live thorough this." Leo looks really heartbroken. Oh now Leo and Raph like her. Then Vee comes in with Mikey. I tell Mikey to take Vee to his room for a while. Then the two of them left to his room. Karai runs in she sees Maya and asks me the same thing Leo asked me so I tell her the same thing. She looks like she's going to cry. That's a first. Then I get an idea "guys I think I can save her!" Then Karai and Leo grabed Maya and brought he to my lab. Then they put her down and left. Okay if I put mutegen in her it might work cause she's a mutant. So I try it, after that I clean her up. Now I think she'll be fine. The guys are on patrol except Leo and Karai. I bring them both in. "Will she be okay?" Leo asks me "actually i don't know"