Chapter 23

Donnie's pov
Me and Raph just found Leo with a friend of his,I think his name is Jack. Leo was freaking out because we were calling Mikey,then we lost the connection. Well we all are going to Foot headquarters. "Guys wait if Mikey's at Foot headquarters alone,then where's Vee?!" I am freaking out how could we lose her. "Guys I think I know what happened to Mikey." I hear someone say we all turn around to see Jack. "I think that Maya was going to Foot headquarters like she told me and Leo. Maybe Mikey was following her thinking that she was a Foot member and Maya trapped him in a cell." Woah Jack is pretty smart he should help me sometime. We all get to Foot headquarters. I hear people fighting, "Oh,no guys do you thinks that's Mikey?" I ask worried. "No guys it 2 swords clashing so its. Maya and Shredder...." I hear Jacks voice break off. Leo looks scared. I wonder what he's thinking about?
Leo's pov
I see Maya fighting Shredder,the others went to find Mikey. Its only me and Jack,I think Maya is winning they're having some type of conversation,me and jack go through the broken window and listen. "Join me now when you still have a choice!" I hear Shredder tell her,"why dose he want her to join him?" I ask Jack "its a long story." He tells me,I hope she'll be okay. "Why do you need my anyways?!" I hear her yell and she attacks Shredder,He stabs her in the shoulder. Now I'm getting mad. "Your fool Karai was wrong about everything. You know she was!" He tells her,I wonder what he's talking about. "What would your father want you to do,what would I want you to do." He tells her,she's mad. She tackles Shredder,puns him to the ground and was about to stab him. What is she waiting for?! Then I hear the guys run in,she grabs his helmet and leaves. "Guys we found Mikey now let's go and What happened to Shredder?!" Raph yells at me. Jack and I explain then we leave.