Chapter 29

Just to tell you the turtles didn't save New York,or anywhere from Kraang the resistance did Maya did.

Leo's pov
I dropped the kid at the resistance. I went back to the lair,when I walked in Mikey attacked me "Leo you're back!" Mikey yells in my face,Donnie helps me up. "So where have you been?" Donnie asks me,what do I say I can't tell them about the resistance. "I was just on early patrol,no big deal." I say and they fall for it. "No he wasn't he was saving this man from Kraang." I hear Raph say I turn around to see him. "Guys it getting late we should be on patrol." I tell the others,then Mikey turns the T.V on for no reason,I started to walk away. "Leo you might want to see this...." I hear Donnie say behind me i turn around and look at the T.V. "Oh,no." I say worried "breaking new we have finally gotten rid of those alien freaks. All thanks to a masked figure and a large group of people. The leader is called The masked hero of New York no one has a clue who he or she is-" The lady says I turn the T.V off "now patrol!" I yell at them and we leave. Its around 2 in the morning,we dont see any Kraaang anywhere. The guys leave,then I notice an old apartment. I walk in it's Maya's old place,I keep walking all I see are broken pictures,weapons and some books. Then I see Maya she's sleeping at least I think she is I would be right now if I wasn't on patrol. I sit next to her. "I love you Maya,I promise you that i won't let anything happen to you." I whisper to her,I kiss her on the cheak and I leave.
I put a moment for Leo,I thought it was cute. So vote and comment.