(Chapter 20) The others

(Just to say the invasion happened world wide)

Maya's pov
"If this works we can know if anyone else surrive,We need to try." I tell him we get there,he sets everything up. "Ready?" I ask him. "Yes now let's do this" I turn it on the mic. "If your hearing this you're one of the last people alive. If you're hearing this go to New York. Mankind is in WAR" Rocky nods at me and i sing a song that fits what's happening. Then i start.

Slowly fading away, you're lost and so afraid. Where is the hope in a world so cold? Looking for a distant light someone who could save a life, Living in fear that no one will hear your cries. Can you save me now? I am with you, I will carry you through it all. I won't leave you I will catch you,when you feel like letting go. Cause your not not alone. Your heart is full of broken dreams just a fading memory and everything's gone,but the carries on. Lost in the rain again,when will this ever end? The arms of relief seem so out of reach. But I, I am here. I am with you I will carry you through it all. I won't leave you I will catch you,when you feel like letting go. Cause your not you're not alone and I will be your hope. When you feel like it's over and I will pick you up,when your whole world shatters and when you're finally in my arms you'll look up and see love has a face. I am with you,I will carry you through it all. I won't leave you I will catch you, when you feel like letting go and I will be your hope. And I will pick you up,and I will be your hope and I will be your hope. Slowly fading away you're lost and so afriad. Where is the hope in a world so cold?

"Do you think it worked?" He asks me then I hear yelling. We walk out to see over 200 million people and muntants. Then I see someone. "Jack?"