Chapter 18

Maya's pov
Me and April are in the dojo, covered with blood. We're both fine, but the other guys are bad. How are we going to explain. "Um..Sensi me and Maya were coming here and we got attacked by these new hi-tech Foot ninjas and purple dragons. I beat the Foot ninjas and she did the purple dragons. So that's why we look like this." April says Sensi still looks mad. "But still you could have gotten yourselves killed!" The wrath of Master Splinter, now I know who the guys feel. "Sensi April had nothing to do with this." I say Sensi looks at me. I really messed up. "So in that case....your staying here till further notice!" Splinter yells at me. "I can't the resistance is falling and me and April need to be up there hoping that Shredder and kranng won't come back!" I yell at him he looks shocked, He didn't know. "I'm sorry Maya you have to stay here April and Casey will be up there making sure everything is fine." He says calmly how is he calm! "Sensi you don't know how important the resistance is important to me?! It would be my fault if they get hurt or even killed and I won't let that happen!"
Leo's pov
I hear Sensi screaming at Maya. He's never sounded that mad before. This is important. I stand right in front of the door and listen. "Sensi you don't know how important,the Resistance is to me?! It would be my fault if they get hurt or even killed, and I won't let that happen!" Wow, she's really mad,I wonder why the resistance is so important? Then I see her run past me,with tears in her eyes. Now I feel bad, I was about to go after her. Then Raph ran past me, I stop him. "Where are you going?" I ask
"I need to help Maya." He says. Then he runs past me, this isn't going to be good. Are hotheaded Raph with her talking. I need to make sure she doesn't tackle him. So I run after him, hiding in the shadows.