Chapter 13 - Tʜᴇ Hᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʟ & Tʜᴇ Sᴜʙᴡᴀʏ

Celia rushed into the hospital still having Bailey's car in her property as she ran into the ER to the front desk as she watched her mother get taken into a room and the curtain got shut "How may I help you?" The receptionist asked a worried Celia "My mom, she was just taken in" Celia said as she let a few tears slip out "In that room there" Celia said pointing to the room her mother was in "Let's get you somewhere to sit" The woman said as she walked towards Celia "No, I want to see my mom" Celia said backing up from the woman to be met with Sam's body "Cels, just listen to her" Sam said as she placed a hand on Celia's shoulder before they walked towards the waiting room.

   "I'm gonna call my Aunt" Celia said to the group who had arrived a little after the three "I'll come with you" Chad said as he went to stand "I'll be fine" Celia said as Chad sat back down "Call me if you need help" Chad said to the girl who nodded before walking to the bathrooms and taking her phone out, letting the phone ring a few times before Sidney picked up "Celia, please tell me Gales okay" Sidney said with worry in her voice "He got to her, but shes still alive" Celia said as she heard Sidney sigh "I'm coming down now, this asshole has messed with my family to many times" Sidney told the girl as Celia heard the Prescott women moving on the other side "No, Aunt Sidney you can't come" Celia told Sidney "You've got your life set, I'll let you know about mom" The Riley girl told Sidney "Okay, let me know everything" Sidney said "Be careful Cels" The Prescott women said to Celia "You too" Celia said before hanging up and looking in the mirror.

    "That asshole went after Gale, you need to kill him Cels" Mickey told Celia who shook her head "Cels he hurt you" Mickey yelled at the girl "JUST STOP PLEASE" Celia yelled at the man "Go away" Celia whispered "Please" Celia told him "Your gonna die, if you don't act quick" Mickey said as Celia splashed her face with water before looking up to see Mickey with a look of disappointment "He's gonna kill you Cels" Mickey told Celia who just looked at him before kicking the bin making all the trash fall out before leaving.

     "Celia Riley?" The doctor called as Celia walked into the room "That's me" Celia said as she walked over to the doctor "Your mom is gonna be okay, she put up one hell of a fight" The doctor said as Celia smiled knowing that was definitely her mother "When can I see her?" Celia asked "Tomorrow morning" The doctor said to Celia who nodded "Thank you" Celia said as she let a few tears slip again before the doctor took the girl into a hug "Your mother is one strong woman" The doctor whispered before walking away leaving the group in relief.

   Celia walked towards a now standing Chad and took him into a hug and started crying in his arms "It's gonna be alright Cels" Chad told the girl as he kissed her forehead "She's still alive" Chad whispered to Celia who nodded before letting go and sitting next to Mindy and Chad who had sat back down "I have an idea on how to catch these assholes" Celia told the group as they turned to look at the girl "How?" Sam asked as Celia smirked "We bring them into my movie" Celia said as the group looked at her confused while Ethan and Sierra looked at each other with worry "What do you mean by 'bring them into my movie'?" Sierra asked Celia as Celia looked at Sam who caught on "Call Detective Bailey" Sam said to Tara who pulled out her phone and dialed the Detective Bailey.

     "I'm getting my ass chewed over here for not dropping the case and you want me to what?" Bailey said as Celia could tell he was confused by his tone "We want to lure him into a secure location, to trap him" Tara said to Bailey, a few seconds later Bailey answered "To do what?" Bailey asked as Sierra and Ethan were now too confused "To execute him" Celia told the Detective as she looked around at her friends who all nodded their heads "Are you gonna help us?" Celia asked the man who stayed silent "Let's kill this son of a bitch, I'm stuck here but Gale gave me the keycard to the theatre, it's got every surveillance and security cameras, we can use that to our advantage" Bailey said "I'll call Kirby and I'll meet you there as soon as I can. Remember travel in public more people around you, less chance he has to take a shot at you before you get there" Bailey told the group who all nodded at each other before Tara hung up the phone "We'll take the subway, it's surrounded by people. We have a better chance at remaining safe" Tara told the group as they all stood up "Let's kill this son of a bitch" Celia said as she interlocked hers and Chads hands and grabbed Mindy's to keep the three together "We stick together" Celia told the twins who nodded at the girl.