Chapter 15 - Cᴏᴍᴇ Aɴᴅ Gᴇᴛ Mᴇ

Adrenaline was rushing through Celia's body as she and Tara were running in front of Sam both running towards an area where there was no exit till Samantha pulled both of their hands, and ran towards the stage.

   "This way!" Sam yelled to the girls as she kept a firm grip on their hands. The three girls stumbled back when a Ghostface jumped out of the curtains from the stage before the girls spun around to see another walking towards them waving their knife at them, taunting the three girls.

  The girls looked around for an exit to see they were dead either way they went "Fuck" Celia whispered as she turnt around hiding looking at the Ghostface on the stage while the two sisters were looking at the other before Celia stealthy took one of her guns out hiding it behind her back as she watched the killer in front of her prepared for anything and proper pissed off at them.

  "Look beneath you Cels" Mickey told her as she looked down to see a bunch of bricks before kicking the eldest Carpenter's leg "Sam look" Celia said eyeing up the bricks before Sam had quickly picked up two bricks for her and Tara seeing Celia's gun in her hand "Ready?" Sam questioned the two girls who slowly moved their arms, Tara ready to throw while being a little hesitant and Celia ready to shoot these assholes "I need you to be ready" Sam told Tara who looked at her "Jesus hurry up and shoot these dick heads" Mickey yelled at Celia as she lifted the gun, putting her finger on the trigger "Both of you ready!?" Sam yelled at the two girls "Ready!" Celia and Tara yelled in sync as the twisted their bodies to look at each other to see the exit they came in from as if they spoke with their eyes they both nodded "Come on motherfucker" Tara yelled "Come and get me" Celia yelled as she went to pull the trigger while the two sisters went to throw their bricks when they all heard a gunshot before the three girls ducked not seeing the two Ghostface's disappear.

  Celia stood up first while Sam and Tara followed after her looking up at the stage to see Kirby and Sierra standing there with her gun and Sierra holding a block of wood ready to fight while both girls had blood dripping down their faces and Kirby's blood coated her shirt "It's okay" Kirby reassured the girls, slightly out of breath from the encounter she had with them earlier.

  Samantha looked up at Kirby and Sierra with anger in her eyes "Stay the fuck back" Sam spat with anger at Kirby while pushing Celia behind her next to Tara to protect them "We know its you Kirby" Tara yelled as Sierra turned to look at Kirby with wide eyes while Kirby just shook her head "No, one of them knocked me down before Sierra hit them on the back of the legs before they ran" Kirby told the girls while her heart dropped from the accusations from Sam and Tara while Celia stepped forward "Come on Sam, I've known Kirby since I was 4 there's no way its her" Celia said as Sam turned to look at the girl "Really Celia? We all know you have an issue with losing people but really? Sticking up for a killer is low" Sam said as Celia turnt to look at the eldest Carpenter with tears in her eyes "Fuck you Sam" Celia said as she felt the pain in her side worsen "Fuck" Celia whispered as she closed her eyes  to try stop the pain while holding onto her hip "You have to believe me, it's not me" Kirby pleaded trying to prove her innocence.

  "Kirby stop! Get away from the girls!" Detective Bailey yelled as he walked towards the five with his gun pointed at Kirby while Kirby pulled her gun out at the Detective as well who found it weird how he magically appeared out of nowhere "Did you kill my daughter?" Bailey asked as he carried on walking towards the five girls while Kirby kept her eyes on the man "Jesus Christ!" Kirby yelled pissed off at everything still keeping her gun pointed at the man before side eyeing the girls and then looking back at Bailey "Whatever he's saying don't listen to him! He's probably the killer" Kirby had yelled at the girls while giving Bailey a death stare before she saw both of the Ghostface's walking behind Bailey while Sierra started pulling something out of her pocket "Behind you!" Kirby had shouted before Bailey shot Kirby making her fall back while Sierra screamed in horror as Celia moved towards the girl with her gun pointed at Bailey grabbing Sierra's hand pulling her towards the two sisters as the four stood next to each other before Bailey shot Celia's gun out of her hand "asshole" Celia whispered.