Mᴏᴠɪɴɢ Iɴ Aɴᴅ Nᴇᴡ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅs

Celia and Chad were walking into the corridor where their dorms with Celia carrying a box in one hand and her suitcase in her other "If my roommate is a serial killer. I called it" Celia said looking at Chad who was holding his old gym back and his suitcase "Don't joke about that Cels" Chad said giving her a serious stare "It wouldn't be something I would wish for but it would be interesting" Celia said making Chad look at her confused with a little smile before they both stood outside their dorms that were opposite each other "I'll message you later Cels" Chad said before kissing her "Ok. Love you" Celia said smiling once they pulled back "Now go unpack your stuff" Celia said making him laugh a little before opening the door to his dorm and shutting it "You've got this Cels" Mickey told her "He's right CeCe your roommate is gonna love you" Dewey told her standing next to her on her right with Mickey on her left "Now let's see who's on the other side" Mickey said making Celia smile at her dad's "I've got this" Celia whispered before opening the door to see no one in there yet "Pick the best side CeCe" Dewey told her as he walked in after her.

Celia ended up choosing the right side and putting her suitcase and box on the bed before a girl with curly brown hair opened the door "Hi, I'm Sierra Miller but you can call me Sie" The girl said putting her stuff on the left side "Hey I'm Celia Riley but you can call me Cels" Celia told the girl "Well Cels I can tell we're gonna get on just fine" Sierra told the girl who smiled at her "I'm gonna unpack while I still have the energy" The Miller girl said turning around before gaining a laugh from Celia who turned around opening the box to see old photographs of her and her friends, Celia and Chad, Dewey and Celia and Gale and Celia.

After Celia was done hanging the photos up on the bullet board in her room before carefully taking the letter from her dad out and hanging that up with the envelope next to it. Celia walked over to the closet on her side and started hanging up her clothes and putting her underwear into the draws under the bed before falling onto the bed.

"I didn't think moving into a dorm room would be so much work" Celia said closing her eyes hearing Sierra fall onto her bed "For real I thought my parents would do it for me" Sierra said as Celia sat up on her elbows looking at the girl "My parents died last year" Sierra said looking over at the girl "I'm so sorry" Celia said feeling bad for the girl "What about your parents?" Sierra asked "My dad died in last year's Woodsboro killings" Celia said looking up at the ceiling "And my mom was working today" She also said "Well at least we have another thing in common" Sierra said "So who did you come here with?" Celia asked sitting up to look at the girl again "I came with my friend Anika. What about you?" Sierra said "I came with my boyfriend and my friends Tara, Sam and Mindy" Celia said "That's nice" Sierra said before Celia's phone buzzed.

Chad
Celia

Is your roommate a serial killer?

Is your roommate
a serial killer?

Nope! She's
actually really
cool 😎