Chapter 4 - Sᴀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴇʟɪᴀ's Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ

Celia was discharged the next day and was picked up by Chad. When walking towards his car Celia saw someone in the corner of her eye but before she could look Chad was climbing out of his car "Hey Cels" Chad said walking towards her "Hey" Celia said hugging him "Let's get you home" He said pulling away and opening the car door for her and taking her crutches to the trunk of the car.

   Once they got to the Meeks-Martin home Celia was about to get out when Chad stopped her running towards the passenger door and opening it "I can open a door" She told him taking his hand and leaning on the car "Yeah I know but I don't want you getting hurt again" He told her passing her the crutches "I love you" She told him kissing his cheek "I love you too" He told her locking the car and heading towards the front door to open it.

  When Celia walked in their friend group was sat on the couches. "Hey Cels" Wes called out moving his legs so Chad and Celia could sit "Hey Wes" Celia said sitting next to him with Chad next to the arm rest "I'm so glad you're ok" Amber told the girl "Yeah me too" Celia told her smiling at the girl "How was the hospital?" Liv asked the girl who gave her a look making the room laugh "How was Tara?" Mindy asked "Good she looked much more better. But Richie didn't" Celia said as Amber looked at her "What happened?" The Freeman girl asked "He got into a fight with a drunk man" Celia said as Mindy gave her a side eye not believing her "I'm gonna go to the bathroom" Celia said standing up to be followed by Chad "I can walk down the hall fine" She told him "Call if you need anything" Chad said sitting back down as Celia walked over as fast as she could with her crutches.

  When she walked into the bathroom the voice was back "hey Celia" "Go away" Celia whispered harshly "Woah no need to be a bitch" The voice said "Just leave me alone" She said splashing her face with water to when she looked up she saw him "so I don't get a thank you for sorta helping you?" Mickey Altieri said to his biological daughter "You didn't help me asshole" Celia said grabbing her crutches and heading towards the door "Well that's rude" He said disappearing "Thank you" Celia said opening the door to be met with Amber falling forward "What were you doing?" Celia asked "Nothing" Amber said straightening herself up "Were you listening in on me?" Celia said as she stared down the girl "No... Yeah I wanted to make sure you were fine" Amber said trying to play it cool "what a lying bitch" Mickey said making Celia turn in the direction of him giving him shut up eyes "What you looking at?" Amber asked the girl "Nothing" Celia said moving towards the living room where everyone was "Let's watch a movie" Mindy said standing up heading towards the movie stacked case "Ah yes Spree" She said putting it in the dvd player before she sat back down while Celia got comfy next to Chad and checking on Amber every few minutes "Be careful Celia" Mickey told her "Don't trust her lying ass" Mickey said walking over to stand in front of Amber "What are you doing" Celia whispered trying not to be heard "Look at this" He told her as he grabbed his cheeks pulling funny faces at her causing Celia to giggle a little to be looked down at Chad "What you laughing about?" He asked "me" Mickey said walking over to the couple "Just thinking of a funny moment" Celia said looking in front as Chad kissed her forehead.

   About an hour later there was a knock on the door and Mindy got up to answer it. As Celia moved closer to Chad and resting her head on his shoulder. "Randy was our uncle, RIP" Mindy said to the people at the door "You said bring everybody" The Martin girl said as the people at the door walked in together.

  "Woo suspects, my brother would be so proud" Mrs Meeks-Martin said bringing in a plate of food and placing it on the table. "Hey Martha" Dewey said as Martha looked over surprised "Dewey! Hi, you look.." She started as Dewey said "Yeah.." with a little nod "How's the wife" Mrs Meeks-Martin asked making Celia sit up as Chad said "Okay Mom, we're good. Thanks" putting his hand on Celia's thigh "Alright kids have fun" Martha said walking out of the room. As Celia looked over at her dad confused as he gave her a shrug with a small smile. As Sam stood in front of everyone looking down at the teens and Dewey "I asked Mindy to call everybody here to tell you all something" Sam said