Chapter 12 - Iᴍ Cᴏᴍɪɴɢ Fᴏʀ Yᴏᴜ

Celia's fingers moved across her father's name looking at the mask he wore when he killed all those people when Celia heard Mindy start speaking as she drifted her attention away from her fathers Ghostface costume "They've got the whole goddam franchise!" Mindy yelled as she looked around making Celia shake her head at the girls knowledge about horror.

     Celia walked around till a drawing of Dewey caught her attention as Gale walked over looking at the drawing as well seeing they sketched Dewey's dead body in a pool of blood made Celia's eyes water as Gale side hugged Celia kissing her forehead knowing they both were feeling the same things "He'd be so proud of you" Gale whispered to Celia who just nodded quickly before walking back to her father's manikin "I can't believe I wore that thing" Mickey started as Celia looked at him "It's ugly" He said causing Celia to let out a little giggle before quickly covering her mouth when she saw Chad walking over to her "Hey" Chad said as Celia looked at him "Hi" Celia said smiling "How's the arm?" Chad asked pointing his finger at the girl's arm "Peachy" Celia said as Chad just smiled at her "Ah so you're the sarcastic type" The Martin boy said as Celia laughed a little "Correct" She said putting her fingers up before she heard Mindy call Chad "Chad! This was Uncle Randy's" Mindy yelled as Chad looked at Celia before walking off towards his sister.

   Celia saw Sierra as she stood next to Ethan talking while Celia rolled her eyes at the two not taking in any of the stuff they had just found "Suspicious" Mickey said as Celia just looked at him before whispering "Sierra?" Celia questioned him "Yeah and little Mr 'I had Econ" Mickey said rolling his eyes at Ethan while the boy looked at Sierra memorized "Sie said he did" Celia said as she tilted her head "He needed an alibi and Sierra would have been the perfect one" Mickey said making Celia question herself before she was snapped out of it by Tara speaking up.

    "Hey, How'd they get all this stuff?" Tara asked Gale as she looked around "I mean isn't all this stuff evidence?" The youngest Carpenter asked Gale "Cops like money, and evidence can easily be lost" Gale said causing Kirby to scoff at the woman while Celia eyed the two women who seemed to be having a staring competition "Present company excluded, of course" Gale said sarcastically as she smiled at the FBI agent who rolled her eyes not wanting to start anything.

   "Um why am I here exactly?" Ethan asked as Sierra also turned towards the group "Yeah, his alibi checks out" Sierra said making Celia tilt her head as she watched the Miller girl play with her fingers "Maybe so I can keep an eye on you roomie" Chad said as Mindy pointed two fingers at the two and then back to her eyes to let them know she's watching them. Celia watched as the two made eye contact together before going back to their conversation "If they turn out to be the killers you owe me a drink" Dewey said to Mickey "We already know they're the killers. So we both get drinks" Mickey said sticking his hand out as Dewey shook his hand "Deal" The two men said at the same time.

   Celia heard Tara talking to Sam while Sam's hand was rested on her father's manikin looking straight at the mask "So... Somebody killed these chuckle-fucks and took over" Chad asked as he looked around as Celia smiled at the word 'chuckle-fucks' as she laughed a little "What?" Chad asked standing next to the girl "Chuckle-fucks?" Celia asked the boy who shrugged "Somebody believes Sam and Celia were the two behind the Woodsboro killings" Gale said looking at the two before Tara walked out with her asthma pump while Celia and Sam made eye contact before Sam followed after her younger sister.

    Celia and Chad stood near where Mindy and Kirby were sharing their horror movie knowledge while the couple kept looking at their roommates in question if they were the killers "They wouldn't do that" Chad said to Celia looking down at her "I don't know Chad" Celia said as Chad tilted his head at the girl "What do you mean?" Chad asked wanting to know more "Sierra's phone died when we got there I remember her asking for my charger and I didn't have it" Celia said as Chad looked back over at the two "And Anika gave her phone to Mindy when we got there and got it back before ... you know" Chad said as he and Celia looked over at the two when Bailey walked in "I have an idea how to catch these creeps" Bailey said as Kirby stood next to him before everyone turned their attention to the two people with badges.