Chapter 8 - I'ᴍ Bᴀᴄᴋ

"Kirby?" Celia said as she stared at the woman in front of her holding a badge "Cels" Kirby said smiling at the girl "Can I come in?" The Reed woman asked "Yeah sure" Celia said opening the door fully putting her gun into the draw before Kirby walked in sitting on Celia's desk as the Riley girl sat on her bed "Do you know why I'm here?" Kirby asked as the girl looked down "Yeah I guessed when I saw your badge" Celia said sadly before the woman looked at her with an apologetic look "Do you have an alibi?" Kirby asked the Riley girl "The security cameras maybe?" Celia said as Kirby stood up signaling for Celia to come with her as they walked towards the security centre.

     "Creepy" Celia said as she looked around to see a half eaten donut next to campus security guard "What can I do for you officer" The man asked lazily "I need to check the cameras" Kirby said as the man sat forward "What time?" He asked as Kirby turned to Celia "11:45pm" Celia said as the man typed the time up just in time for Celia to walk into the campus doors half asleep "it checks out" Kirby said as she looked at Celia smiling before her phone went off "One second" Kirby excused herself leaving Celia and the man "I'm gonna go" Celia said awkwardly heading towards the door to see Kirby standing the listening to the person on the other end "Yep I'll be there soon" Kirby said before hanging up "I've got to go Cels" She told her "Is everything fine?" Celia asked "Cop stuff" Kirby said "I'll see you soon" She said before hugging Celia "Be careful.

      Celia ended up at ghe bodega to grab something to eat when she saw Sam and Tara run in screaming at the people "Please help" Tara yelled as Sam shouted " Call 911" "There's a fucking line here girls" A middle aged man yelled at the two while Celia watched unsure whether to show the girls shes here or to keep quiet "You don't understand, we need help he's" Sam said before getting cut off by Ghostface storming in as Celia ducked down hiding herself "You got a problem here man?" The same man asked standing up to the masked man Sam and Tara backed away as the man was stabed to death before everyone ran out of the shop as Celia's eyes widened this was a whole new Ghostface "Shit this is new" Dewey said as he looked down at the body "Yeah they usually take their time with their stabs for more pain" Mickey said as Celia turned to look at him with what the fuck eyes. I looked up to see Ghostface stabbing another person when the store owner pulled out a shotgun "Hey" He yelled before pulling the trigger as Ghostface ducked making their way towards the other end of the bogeda as the store owner looked at Sam and Tara "Go out the back" He yelled to the girls as Celia stood up slowly to see Tara trying the door just for it to be locked "Keys! We need your keys" Tara yelled. The man went to grab his keys when Celia saw Ghostface coming from behind the man Celia decided to reveal hereself screaming "Watch out" as Tara and Sam turned towards the girl as Ghostface took the gun stabbing the store keeper in the shoulder before he was thrown into the freezer screaming in pain as Ghostface held the gun at the poor man's head shooting him while blood splattered everywhere as Sam and Tara ran towards Celia hiding with the girl.

     Celia watched the killer from the cracks between the shelves concentrating on their foot steps. The three girls watched the killer shoot another thing as glass fell on top of us Celia stood up a little from her crouched position moving towards another hiding spot as more glass fell on her with some chips as the girls watched Ghostface go to where they were originally hiding.

    Tara was leaning her head on Sam's shoulder next to a freezer as I was looking around when I saw Mickey appear looking at the can of peaches on the floor "Throw it over there to distract that asshole and run" He told her as Celia quietly picked up the can throwing it over to the opposite side of the bogeta as the three girls crawled somewhere else while Ghostface was distracted Celia winced in pain because of the glass shards getting in the palms of her hands before Sam stopped at put a finger to her mouth before Ghostface saw the three girls and started shooting towards at them before Celia moved herself in front of Tara getting shot in the shoulder trying not to scream in pain as Sam and Tara both worked together to push a self making more fall distracting Ghostface while Celia yelled "Go, go now" Pushing Tara out as her and Sam followed here sirens coming towards them as Celia turned around to see Ghostface running and exiting the locked backdoor running "What the fuck was that?" Celia asked as she held her shoulder as cops filled the area. Celia got her arm looked at and it just turned out to be a graze but it hurt like hell as Sam, Celia and Tara got into a cop car as that's where the two sisters were meant to be going before they got attacked and Celia just tagged along not wanting to be alone.