Pʀᴏᴍ Aɴᴅ Gʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

It was a week before prom and Chad still hadn't asked Celia.

    Celia was in her room when she got a facetime call from Mindy "CELIA CELIA WHERE ARE YOU?" Mindy yelled at the girl "In my room?" Celia said looking at the girl with confusion written all over her face "Go outside" Mindy told her "Why?" The Riley girl asked "Just go outside" Mindy said before hanging up "Ok?" Celia said before standing up grabbing the taser from her desk and heading towards the front door looking out of the peep hole before opening the door to be met with a trail of candles towards the river near her house "I swear to god if this is a trap I'm gonna kill you Mindy" Celia said following the trail to be met with Chad holding a poster.

   Celia looked up at Chad with tears in her eyes "So what do you say?" Chad said looking over at Celia "Yes a million times yes" Celia said practically running over to him pulling him into a kiss. When she heard a bunch of cheers and yells from her friends Tara and Mindy with her mother who had secretly flown in to see her at prom "So you're not gonna kill me?" Mindy smiling walking over to the girl pulling her into a hug "I would never hurt you babe" Celia said making Mindy poke her tongue out at Chad who did the same back to her before the two girls pulled apart and Tara walked over "I'm so happy for you" Tara said hugging the girl "Thank you Tar" Celia said smiling before both girls pulled apart and Celia looking over at her mother who mouthed later and have fun.

   The day of prom was finally here Celia, Gale, Mindy and Tara had been shopping all week to pick out the best dress for the girls and Chad just followed the group of girls around helping Celia and his sister. Celia finally settled in on dresses.

   Celia was wearing a red short dress with Chad matching her with a red tie and a black suit, Mindy was wearing a black long dress and Tara was wearing a blue long dress.

   "Mom that's enough" Celia yelled jokingly at her mother while Chad laughed at them holding onto Celia's waist as Gale snapped another photo "Okay that's enough" Gale told the young couple "Have fun" Sidney told her niece holding her youngest at her hip with Mark her husband holding the other "Have her back by 11" Mark told the boy reminding Celia that she didn't have her father to be protective of her "Cels he'd be so proud" Mickey told his daughter smiling when Celia mouthed a thank you to him. "All right kids your cars here" Martha told the group of kids and their dates who said a quick bye to their parents before heading out to the limo "Jesus that's huge" Celia whispered to Chad who just laughed and opened the door for her.

   Once the group were in the car Celia saw Mickey appear and start eating snacks the car offered just for them to go right through him Right yeah I forgot" Mickey said gaining a little laugh from Celia. Mickey was all Celia had to talk to now and he listened to everything she told him. She called him a talking doll. After Celia lost her father she went through a rough patch not leaving the house or talking to anyone other than Chad who would bring her food and force her to shower, it hurt Chad a lot to see his girlfriend like this so he did everything in his power to look after her.