Chapter 1 - Tʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ

It has been 1 year and a half since their first date and everything was fine till today. Celia's life got turned upside down. The past that is never forgotten.

Celia woke up to her alarm going off and reaching over to turn it off. "urghh" she told herself lifting the blanket off her and getting out of bed heading towards the kitchen. "Morning CeCe" Dewey called out to his daughter "Morning dad" Celia said as she poured milk into her cereal and walked over to sit with her dad "What are you watching?" She asked "The news like every other morning" He told her smiling that's when she saw her friend on the TV "What the hell?" She asked leaning forward to turn the TV up "Tara Carpenter a young teenager was attacked last night in her home and was put in hospital with seven stab wounds, a broken ankle and a stab wound through her hand" The reporter said "Isn't Tara your friend from school?" Her father asked "Yeah she is I was little talking to her last night" The Riley girl said "She's a strong girl CeCe she'll make it" The Riley man told his daughter "Do you think it was him?" The girl asked her father "Who?" Her father asked "Ghostface" She said turning towards her father "I don't know CeCe but from what the news is saying it might be" He told his daughter looking away "Be careful today" Dewey told his daughter "Always" She told him standing up and heading towards her bedroom.

  When she entered she got a face time call off Mindy and answered it straight away placing the phone on her desk "Have you heard?" Mindy asked the girl "Yeah I'm gonna go visit her later" Celia told the girl "Is Chad there with you?" Celia asked the Martin girl "CHAD YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS ASKING FOR YOU" Mindy screamed making Celia turn the volume down on her phone but turning the volume up when her boyfriend entered the room in a hoodie and PJ bottoms "Hey Cels" Chad said walking up to sit next to his sister while Celia got a message off Liv asking to join "Hold up let me add Liv" Celia said adding Liv to the call "Have you guys heard about Tara?" Liv asked the twins and Celia "Yeah we have that's why we're calling" Mindy told the girl "Wait Amber is asking to be added" Liv told the group adding Amber to the call "Are you guys going to see Tara?" The Freeman girl asked "Yeah I'm going later" Celia answered walking over to her closet leaving the phone on her desk "Wes is calling me" Chad told the group "I'll add him to call" Mindy said adding Wes to the call "Guys my mom said Tara got attacked" Wes told the group "Yes we know" They all told the boy "Should we all go visit her later?" Wes asked the group "Yeah we are" Celia told the Hicks boy "We're gonna go. See you guys later" Mindy said hanging up the phone "Yeah I've got to go" Amber and Liv said at the same time leaving Celia and Wes alone on the call "Since you're the only one who can be trusted. I think. My mom said it might be Ghostface" Wes told the girl who was out of the view "Yeah. My dad said they might be back" Celia told the boy  "Well I'm gonna go Cels. See you at school" Wes said to the girl "See you Wes" She said as he hung up. "Well this is how I wanted my Monday morning to go" she said to herself.

  When the ringing of her phone went off making her dad run into the room "Don't answer that" He told her walking up to the phone and answering it "You asshole, you leave her out of this" Dewey yelled into the phone "Good morning Mr Riley just me" Chads voice rang threw the phone "Oh sorry chad" The Riley man said passing the phone to his daughter "I'll leave you alone" Dewey told his daughter walking out of the room "Morning" She told her boyfriend "Morning" The Martin boy said "Sorry about my dad. He's just worried" She said to Chad "It's fine. He's just protecting his daughter" Chad said to his girlfriend "I'll be ready in about 10 minutes" Celia told the boy "I'll leave now then" Chad told Celia "See you in a minute Cels. Love you" He told her "Love you too" She said hanging up. Grabbing her t-shirt and throwing it over her head and pulling up her jeans.

  She heard the door go and Celia started walking out of her room to see her dad and chad talking "Keep her safe please" Dewey told the young boy "I will don't worry" Chad told her father "Hey let's go" She said gaining the attention from the both of them "Yeah let's go" Chad said opening the door for the girl "See you later dad. Love you" She told her father kissing him on the cheek "Be safe" He said passing Celia's bag to her "I'll be fine. I promise" She told her dad walking out the door with chad behind her running in front of her to open the door "Why thank you kind sir" She said smiling leaning down to get in the car "Anytime my lady" He told her shutting her door and waking around to his side when Mindy jumped up out of nowhere scaring Celia "JESUS MINDY" She yelled at the girl "You should have seen your face" Mindy said laughing while her brother got in the car laughing "I hate you both so much" She said laughing.