Chapter 7 - Fʀᴀᴛ Pᴀʀᴛɪᴇs

Celia, Chad, Sierra and Ethan were at the Halloween costume shop looking around when Celia came across matching couples costume "We should wear these" Celia said picking them up "Yeah I love them" Chad said taking the cowboy costume out of Celia's hand when Ethan and Sierra came over "He can't decide" Sierra said holding a fairy costume with glitter "I'll just make something out of cardboard" Ethan said defending himself as the couple looked at each other smiling at the two flirt not taking any hints "Let's pay" Sierra said before walking off to the counter "Follow the leader" Ethan said sacsrticky as Celia laughed at the two following Sierra before her costume got taken out of her hand "I'm paying" Chad said before walking faster than Celia "I'll pay you back" Celia said as she walked outside with Ethan "Hey C? Could I ask you something?" Ethan asked the girl "Sure" Celia said turning to him "Is Sierra seeing anyone?" He asked as Celia's face lit up "Finally" She yelled "And no she isn't" Celia said "Okay. Thanks C" Ethan said smiling "Ask her to dance" The Riley girl said "What?" Ethan asked "At the party" Celia said "Okay as long as you don't record me" Ethan said "Pinkie promise" Celia said sticking her pinkie finger out before Ethan latched his finger on hers as Sierra and Chad walked out together talking "Let's get ready!" Sierra said pulling Celia in front of the group "I have loads to tell you" She whispered "I'll get the snacks" Celia whispered back.

     The group got back to their dorms together and started getting ready Celia and Sierra were helping each other with their hairs and make-up "Okay is this to showy?" Sierra asked turning around "It's perfect" Celia said admiring the blue fairy dress her best friend had on "What about mine?" Celia said turning around showing off her short denim shorts, pink shirt tucked up to make it a crop top and a cowgirl hat on "Chads gonna want to take you on the dance floor" Sierra said gaining a pillow to her face "OW" She yelled throwing it back knocking Celia's hat off her head "WOW" Celia yelled throwing a chip at Sierra's face causing both the girls to burst out laughing.

    Celia and Sierra were walking to the party together meeting up with Tara on the way when they got stopped by one of Tara's classmates "Hey Tara!" Someone yelled from behind as the girls turned around to see Jason walking towards them "Oh hey Jason" Tara said "I don't like this guy" Mickey said studying the guy "With you there" Dewey said agreeing with Mickey as Celia slowly nodded letting the two men know she was agreeing "Are you and Greg going to the OKB party" Tara asked snapping Celia out of her thoughts "If he finishes his Spanish project then yes" He said smiling at the girls "Is your sister coming?" Jason asked "No Sam wouldn't be caught dead at a frat party" Tara said but she was right ever since the memorial party for Wes Sam never stepped foot in a party again "There's a first time for everyone" Jason said chuckling wierdly "Yep, come on Tara" Sierra said grabbing the girls arm "Chad and Ethan are waiting for us" Celia said following them "You can't convince her?" Jason yelled as I turned around glaring at him as Tara turned around and mouthed a sorry.

    We walked into this huge house with music blasting, the smell of alcohol and weed could be smelt "Jesus" Celia said walking into the house "I'm gonna go find Chad" Celia said to the two girls who nodded and walked towards the kitchen leaving Celia alone deja vu was all Celia could think of when she saw someone come out of nowhere in a Ghostface mask making her scream as the people around her laughed "Good joke Tom" Celia said walking away shaking her head "asshole" Dewey said as Celia saw Chad and Ethan dancing together "Hey" Celia said walking over to the boys "Hey Cels" Chad said wrapping his arm around her waist "Hey C" Ethan said as Celia smiled at him "Look it's Sierra" Celia said looking over at her best friend dancing "Go make your move dude" Chad told him pushing Ethan away as the shy boy walked over to her as Chad turned to look at Celia "You wanna grab a drink?" Chad whispered to Celia as she looked at him "Yes please" Celia said as her and her boyfriend walked towards the kitchen grabbing themselves a drink and chugging them as Celia went to pick up another "Slow down there cowgirl" Chad said taking the drink off her "Make me" Celia smirked as Chad backed her into the counter kiss her before lifting her up onto the counter top as the couple made out for a little before a tap was made on Chads shoulder "Sorry to interrupt your make out session" Anika told the couple pulling them both apart "You two are needed" The Kayoko girl said as Celia hopped off the counter "We'll finish this later" Celia whispered to Chad who smirked at her before following Anika as she explained why they were needed but all was explained when Celia saw Tara going upstairs with Frankie "Hey partner" Chad called out making Tara and Frankie turn around "Tara's fine down here" Celia said looking up at the guy disgusted "Sorry, sweetheart I didn't catch that" Frankie said as Chad's jaw clenched pissed off "Yeah.. you did" Chad laughed awkwardly "No guys it's alright. I want to" Tara said smiling slurring on her words "Tara come on, your drunk let's go home" Celia said stepping forward "See Celia, she wants to" Frankie said getting in Celia's face as her face went from pissed to even more pissed same with Chad's "Get out of her her face" Chad spat with anger while Frankie ignored him pulling Tara up the stairs with force causing her to fall down the stairs "Why don't you get your fucking hands off her" Chad said stepping forward pulling Frankie down the stairs pushing him into a wall "Chad" Celia yelled trying to pull Chad away when Frankie yelled "Get the fuck away from me dude, you too killer" pushing Celia away from him making her fall backwards.