moving part 2

Stephanie miles POV  help me put those boxers up to  looks like this the place  did we had to move  I was getting tried of moving  Danielle says yeah me n u both Honey  I just had to get away  Nevada was a bit to much I don't believe did anything wrong she says she Carry a box  I don't believe either  u decided to move to north Carolina it was nice & qite there what wit the bugs  I know it's not what u use to am really sorry honey but this our life now  it just seems like we get comfortable somewhere  we always end up moving  it was more quiet here and sorry that we had moved aagin I had no idea that  this was effect u this way so stop because I say so I'll girl do u think that was kinda mean she has to learn  to respect me am sorry to tell u step girl it goes both ways u know  she a child she be fine  signed  how u liking it down there it better the Air is fresh u know why people think we getting a divorce because I  moved this family have to realize that u have to a life  outside of the fame stuff it was just to much is all I have to get her enrolled in school here n stuff so all this moving probably bugging her  it took us awhile to get to Los Angeles wen we first moved there .