3nd grade

Flashback 1990 Stephanie POV  my baby girl is starting  the 3nd grade  time to get up now okay Mama I can't believe this was her second year of 3nd grade  I really proud of her yeah am  anyway  we'll am happy that final taking her to school yeah well  ok Mama am ready to go  alright Baby times like this won't last forever  well she has long time till she grownup welcome back Danni thank u well  so much her grades are getting better she focus on school  that's what am proud of her for it yeah she gown up I can't believe she actually  yeah it's just carzy  I know right well  good thing  Michael  didn't come yeah those kids would have  flip the car over I joked yeah that always happens alot I remember proud of u u always say that mama I really mean it  I was glad wen I saw  her report cards I want u  to get eduction be glad  I can't expect take care of your brother and sister  u just a kid  we have to get them in school Michael they get to have normal life as possible sit the Jackson family nothing never going to normal well hopefully  don't  yeah I guess u right  about that am sorry this family can be a bit carzy at times I guess I have get use it I guess am happy n sad wen she goes off to school  am joking take a joke right  am by proud anything my chiden does.