bad tour

July 16, 1988  Michael Jackson pov went from city to city out of the country  I didn't think u had this many fans out here well yeah  I always love my fans overseas  I just hate fo leave Stephanie I know she dealing wit a lot  wit the children n stuff she can do don't worry  I know she be fine I didn't expect this tour be this wrong u and a call hello  hey just calling to check on u   before on stage that's was the thing we all did  check on each other before we go  on stage where u at now I heard u was over seas wemtion oh really I see u have your startdom goes world wide huh yeah I want everyone to enjoy my music well I better get going they waiting on me now alright love they calling me to alright  love love u 2 bye welcome Michael Jackson u want to be starting something u to high to under  to low  to get over yeah  the pain is tender her mouth she had a breakdown get  my Baby crying u any to be  we always  make sure to call each other while we on the road to keep in contact with each other to  this a Nice place u right about that we were in the second leg of the tour make sure u get some sleep u never want to  have trouble sleeping in the future I keep that in mind honey good to hear.