jevhovah witesss

Flackback 1987 Michael Jackson pov  I been apart of jevhovah witesss my whole life  now because of the thriller video  I made  6 years ago  so decide to leave it   behind u sure about this I mean  this been your whole life  Michael I just can't believe they still upset about a video I did six years ago don't tell me they still upset about that  nonsense  yes of course they are Stephanie  I know the feel but I understand we have two different Faith but wen I started singing love songs  why u sing that u going to hell   they have no power to send anyone to hell  or Haven  I know that hurts everyone I love u to deaths Michael I understand that u upset  that should shouldn't have disown u for that  both the church I love the load fo Michael  u sure u wanna do this now there no turning back now  am so sorry mother Joseph  I put a disclaimer on the video to let them know  I don't approve of anything in it  it was supposed fun I'll thing  I mean. Look like a scary movie u know we don't like this stuff  Michael  that doesn't make a the devil  boy but that's how it always been  why say to them am sorry this doesn't make look a worship the devil or something like that am leaving it what u outta I think it's for the best this what grew up on I know   they said u to wild .