the wiz

1976 Stephanie POV  in mount Vernon new York  19 year Stephanie  miles is up n  ready to go  I was getting ready for my role as Dorothy in the wiz as creama Crew follow me around for the day   easy down on the road  don't curry nothing that might be load  u haven't heard from Micheal in few months sorry if I haven't talked to you awhile  u want to come wit me yeah sure these are the customers  this for the  tin man right here  by now I have getting use being around the  them  to the man they want me to marry  I have  fiscal because I wear so much makeup my mother depends on me alot that's all planned eight days hey Stephanie yes Mama  the people are here  I still not use all this attention and really not  u have to be focus on your cheer baby u have to be  here I was in mount Vernon  well they follow me around well it's big proction u know that  we had a show to do tonight  well I hope u do well thank u very much thanks I really appreciate it u very easy to talk to well am glad u think so well I have to go there are here alright u have no time for boys. Sign good thing she doesn't know about  about Michael yet well u only knows that she saw me n a picture wit him that's all I have to be focus.