pay off

1993 Stephanie POV  u pay them off I want to fight it  I really did  I can't believe this they had him pay off the family to make it go away  Michael that's the most dumbest thing u could have done  they are going keep being it up everytime I was upset that he pay them off  but I guess I was happy about it at the same time now this going to be hunging over my head for the rest of my life now  this going go count  he had the wrong people in his Conor I had to do it Honey I want to move past it  those sounded very serious this why all of sudden they want to sue him now  it's the parents fault u can't go around accuse people of doing there no proof whoo   he really wanted to fight it what the hell u doing here I want u going to say what can u Latoya everyone knows  he not rapist  why the hell u go TV  say that  oh Mabey u didn't say mabey Jack put u up to it it Stephanie no am speak my peace it's going to take  alot things aagiest your parents there no forgive that  there to may yes men around here  but am happy that it's over  for right now but I'll be damm if I forgive u  but I don't blame u at u were brainwashed by Jack Seattle outta count think god for that  this over wit now .