15th anniversary

May 5, 1993 Stephanie POV happy anniversary Baby  am glad u took  time outta your busy  to remember your anniversary  sigh I don't here u sorry why can't just stay home  I get u have your fans they  what happened us  u did wen u did thriller  what u trying to prove Michael  it's seem like attracted to it or something I decided to fly to London to see him  u right there should not excuse  for us spending time with each other  u right what am I doing I been to trying to get bigger   I didn't realize I was neglect u  n the kids am really sorry well am glad that y came here to see me  I almost didn't trust me  I hate I have to go back the States after this yeah me to we did have fun awhile I was there  do he have to be here yes am soy about that u know fans  to u  us  15 year's together can u believe it  we are not prefect we have problems like everyone else has yeah right  don't worry the house being taking care of n everything  well Ms Jackson where u going am going to wherever Michael is I never get use to that  well u probably going to need someone to no need u didn't fire them. No Michael  I never want the kids to be lazy we have maids for that u know I think that's kinda lazy  well I be tried am sure they are tried to.