comfort of a man

Flashback 1989 Stephanie POV  all years loneliness came  cashing down on me  just like Strom that  keep building up  to long  mm wen I look inside to find me there was no one to gride to am tried of trying to be strong I need the comfort of a man  nothing understand like confront of man don't u think it's off sad  how empty life life I give my soul to anyone that need me for me  so afired to reach out  so use to to be without  it taking time for me to  seed I need comfort of man ohh MMM sweet loving I love that man ahhh I need the confront of a man  good load that water was so damn cold  u know Michael going to see this reflex hw not going to upset u know how mean are well he not like that I was shooting my music video for  single  comfort of man  I really proud of u  I hear your new song I really like well we shooting the video for it right now u are  don't worried about anything  it just I'll sexy is all no it's okay who I to judge I don't agree with who am I to  I support u no matter what well am glad to hear that baby that water was cold as hell hahaha that's not funny I wanted to try to see how it would go well it's going to relased soon  today I think we'll okay I can't wait to see it.