moonwalk

February 1st, 1988 Michael Jackson pov I wanted to tell my own story  I never wanted anyone to tell it for me  u sure about this yes I want everyone to know how my life was it's best coming from me then anyone else  u sure about this yes well am proud of u anyway  people really don't know to much about me so here Thier chance to will hopefully it helps u heal from things well it's a start after release my album I wanted to write a book about my life people have no idea what going on hopefully no one gets upset about well it's u telling your story if they get upset of course Stephanie was aagiest it  u can't see like that  it's about My life I talk to people before I decided to write it if that's what u mean  the book was out now people will get to read it well I had help of course  but I had to find the right person to help me  because I did not want they called juicy details  I refuse to it so I finally found   i dud find the punisher to help me  I want to tell about how grew up  the bunniess all the above so I decided to write it myself it's better coming from u well much I hate it  hopefully they would well it's your truth  baby well as long u are truthful  in that book  of course they were upset about it.