36 birthday

March 22, 1993 Stephanie POV what is Is this I don't know aww happy birthday mommy aww thank u Danni what u doing here we here to surprise you we happy birthday Honey Micheal what u doing here I know I'll be busy I couldn't  forget my love birthday that's so sweet of u to do that it was hard to get back here yeah they always  trying tear his clothes off  hey u shouldn't know that already happy birthday to happy to ya happy birthday ya happy birthday  thank u so much means  to u know we love u well thank I really appreciate this this the best birthday I can ask for  we know we love mommy aww I love ya to okay they waiting for see u later okay thanks for the birthday I really appreciate you for real  hey y'all welcome to the show  was about to profrom before that came on where surprised oh my god u trick me happy birthday mommy again aww thank u baby girl I remember like girl u know we love u to death   I been so busy I don't have time to clebate my birthday but am glad  u all decided to do this for I really love y for this I really do appreciate you Love for aww how sweet  all of you thought about me  we know we love u girl  this really nice  of u to do something for me  I'll do anything for u know that  love y honey.