NINETEEN

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥

CHAPTER NINETEENmerry christmas, you have a son!

CHAPTER NINETEEN
merry christmas, you have a son!

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

WHILE THEY HAD been dealing with Savage, things had been anything but calm back in S.T.A.R. Labs. Jay had returned, Caitlin developed a speed serum called Velocity-Six, Patty had shot Harry in the chest, and Jay used said speed serum to get the bullet out of him to save his life. It seemed like the universe never slowed down, not even when they were dealing with a fucking immortal.

But it was Christmas time now, which was Juliet's most favorite time of the year. As per usual, they were celebrating Christmas at the West house. Her little sister, Noelle, was set to come in on Christmas Eve. Although her parents couldn't come this year, Juliet was just glad to see her sister again. And considering what happened last year with the Reverse Flash at Christmas, Juliet only hoped that things would be less crazy.

Currently, Juliet was in the midst of decorating her and Barry's lab for the holiday. In her words, their lab was boring and plain. And for a time of year that wasn't boring and plain, she decided to dress their lab up a little bit. Of course, not too much that it obstructed their work stations.

"And for you," Juliet stated, placing a mini Christmas tree down on Barry's desk. "Merry Christmas."

He glanced from the Christmas tree to her, leaning back in his chair a bit to give her a smile. "Is this my Christmas gift?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Juliet then put her hands on her hips. "What do you want for Christmas, though?

His eyes glinted. "You."

Juliet squinted at him. "That was incredibly cheesy." She started to drift away towards her own desk. "Not that I don't love a good Mariah Carey reference, but—"

She was immediately cut off by two strong arms wrapping around her waist and pulling her back. Juliet shrieked from the sudden movement, and Barry re-adjusted his arms, pulling her in much tighter so her back was flush with his chest. Barry then leaned down and started to press multiple, feather-light kisses on the side and back of her neck. Juliet giggled at the feeling before squirming around, trying to get out of his embrace.

"Okay, okay, I get it," Juliet let out with a laugh, finally turning her whole body around so she could look up at her boyfriend, who had a lovestruck look on his face. "I'll just get you a Scarlet action figure. Technically then you're getting me for Christmas."

Barry rolled his eyes fondly. "As if you could get them. They're impossible to get."

"Wrong," Iris' voice announced, and Juliet glanced over to see her walking into her lab. "I just snagged one Flash and one Scarlet action figure when Christmas is only, like, three days away, so nothing is impossible."