FOUR

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥

CHAPTER FOURjuliet is ready to be the maincharacter (even though sheliterally is the main character)

CHAPTER FOUR
juliet is ready to be the main
character (even though she
literally is the main character)

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

"FINALLY COME TO your senses?" Jay asked.

So, bad news. Turns out Sand Demon was Slick, and he had managed to kidnap Patty. They had to save her, and fast. There was only one person who could help them do that. So, Juliet and Barry stood in front of Jay's cell in the Particle Accelerator

"Sand Demon kidnapped a police officer," Barry revealed. "A woman that we know."

"And you need my help?" Jay urged.

Juliet rolled her eyes. "Don't make this difficult. Barry and I need you to help us save her before something bad happens."

Jay looked right at Barry. "I guess you're gonna have to trust me now, huh, kid?"

They let Jay out of his cell. Together, the three of them went back upstairs to the cortex.

"We're looking for any structures that promote humidity," Jay explained. "Greenhouses, grow rooms, anything of the sort. His body will literally start to fall apart if he becomes dehydrated."

"Like dry sand," Caitlin said.

"Exactly. Sand Demon always attacks on two fronts. He creates a diversion, then strikes when you're distracted."

"Okay, then what do we do?" Barry questioned.

"We use your speed and Juliet's powers to get him before the distraction can happen," Jay answered.

"Jay, how do I stop somebody who can slip through my fingers?"

"Juliet," Jay replied, like it was the most obvious thing on the world. "If she holds him in place, he can't turn into sand. And Barry, you stop him the way I was never able to. With lightning."

Cisco clapped once in excitement. "Yo, are you about to pull a Zeus right now?"

"What are you talking about?" Iris inquired.

"While Juliet holds Sand Demon in place, Barry's gonna hurl lightning from the energy he creates when he runs," Jay voiced.

"Because lightning plus sand equals—" Caitlin began.