Thirty-Eighth Chapter: For The Drama

Navy Jones
Charlotte, NC

Later that same day Navy came out her room to get her day started It's been two whole days now since she been dodging Devante after Courtney and her had themselves a talk and so It wasn't long when Mr. Dalvin had called her and went over some things with her on the phone and told her about it was him seeing them two women at the end of their tour.

So Devante was Innocent this whole time? Navy didn't know what to believe whether Dalvin was telling the truth or not It still won't change what happened at the hotel with her and Devante then Devante was such an jerk too her In Cali she was cool on him.

"Hey Navy what happened with you and Devante, Courtney told me you and him got Into It so?" Katrina asked while nosying Into her business.

Navy playfully rolled her eyes and turned around to see Katrina In the kitchen to ask her about none other than Devante. "Now I take back what I said now about you staying out of my business no offense" Navy said looking over at Katrina while she took a bottle of water out the fridge.

Katrina totally disagrees. "Oh see now you know I don't be In your business like that since she became an adult now."

"Yeah sure Katrina." Navy laughed after hearing that lie.

"I don't by the way why did you and De broke up?" Katrina said as Navy scoffed while being right about her sisters.

"Well De and me had shared a few words with one another It was really bad too and there it was so can we stop talking about me for once" Navy said before walking away to go back to her room.

"Navy wait come back here tell me the rest of the story come on don't leave without giving all the details!" Katrina said following her out of the kitchen.

Navy turned herself around to look at Katrina while part of her thought this was such a bad Idea telling her sisters about what happened everything was going so smoothly before that.

Navy shook her head while she walked off to go back upstairs while doing that she so happens to see her dad Inviting Devante on In the house.

She was fuming after that.

"Thanks Mr. Jones allowing me to see her" Devante says with a smirk.

"What's he doing here?" Navy said looking at Devante with this mean look.

Then Devante stared back at Angelo while they begin to leave out the room to give them two space to talk it out.

"Well Katrina hope you got started on dinner for our guest" Angelo said while leaving to go In the kitchen too help his daughters make dinner.

"Yes sir" Katrina said rolling her eyes too go help her dad make dinner.

Dinner for what guest Navy thought about what he meant but In the meantime she wanted answers to why Devante was there?

"So why haven't you been returning my calls to talk about what happened I been blowing your ass up for two days so why didn't you get back with me?" Devante asked not knowing what else to say at the moment.

"Because you know what you did don't act like nothing is wrong when you the one flirted with some woman on the plane I mean what do you expect me to forgive just like that?" Navy said looking Into his dark colored eyes.

Devante nodded while trying to convince her It wasn't nothing going on with him and that girl. "Chill I didn't flirt with that woman all we did was talk on the plane that's It"

"No you and her did more than just talked stop lying!" Navy caused this scene and added on to that. "I was looking right at you."

Which Devante stop talking to let her go on and talk not knowing how long that was going to be.