Eleventh Chapter: Wanna Go Somewhere

Navy
Charlotte, North Carolina
K-ci and Jojo House

Navy was sitting on the couch biting her fingernails as she sat with De and his two younger brothers Dalvin and Derek trying to figure out what's their next move.

"Alright Mom we be upstairs If you need us come on let's go y'all" Jojo says while motioning with his hand to the ones sitting on the couch.

Navy and Devante got up off the couch to catch up with everybody else as they walked over to the steps to go upstairs Navy just so happen too turn her head and smile at Jojo's mom while Jojo mom had this mean look on her face looking at Navy like she had it out for her.

"Mmh" The words that came out of Jojo's mother mouth after she saw Navy going upstairs with Jojo and his friends.

Which Navy felt like their parents always putting her down for the way she carried herself. 

"Don't pay my mom no mind she does that to girl visitors all the time" Jojo said to Navy while she nodded and folded her arms across her chest.

Soon they get to the boys room they seen K-Ci sitting on a chair playing some type of video game by himself without a shirt on showing his scrawny chest.

"Damn learn how to knock before you enter a room...." K-Ci says bitterness.

"Oh shut up I don't have too knock if I don't want to who the hell you think you is" Jojo says staring at K-Ci.

"A king" K-Ci said before giving Dalvin crazy looks.

"Nigga whatever you are not a king" Jojo said waving him him off.

K-Ci turned and looked at Dalvin standing in the same room with him and K-Ci didn't like that mess at all. "Can you tell me what the fuck Is this nigga doing here JoJo?"

"Alright can y'all just squash this shit it don't make any sense that you're beefing over a woman" Devante says putting his hands on his face.

Devante was getting so tired of all that back and forth and drama that these two were doing to his group he couldn't believe they stop talking for a few days over some girl.

"Well he shouldn't have never been talking to my Courtney behind my back that's low as hell all them bitches In school he got to fuck with mine?" Dalvin says claiming Courtney.

"Your bitch? nigga you think I was the only one trying to get with that you sound crazy right now" K-Ci says looking back at the TV.

Navy just didn't like the fact they was talking down on Courtney and painting her out to be some girl that loves to sleep with guys after guys when that wasn't what her sister was about.

Suddenly Devante spoke up for Courtney and Navy too since they probably thought the same thing about her as well.

"Oh hell no stop calling girls bitches that's not what they are we need to treat all women like their ladies so let's end that bitch term right here now" Devante says looking at all his friends.

Navy just smiled at Devante.

"Now you bugging De" K-Ci said as he didn't want too agree with Devante.

"How am I bugging? would you like it if someone called your mom the b word huh?" Devante says looking directly at K-Ci.

Navy turned her head towards K-Ci as everybody wanted him to answer that.

"No not at all" K-Ci says folding his arms across his chest.

"Well ok then let's stop saying that word and stand up for our beautiful women rights" Devante says looking with these light eyes at Navy as a smile appeared.