Twenty-Fourth Chapter: Visiting New York

Navy
Driving To New York
4:00 am

Navy took a road trip with her sisters Courtney and Katrina they wanted to come with Navy since she was the youngest out the group.

Anyway Navy slept kind of light In the backseat as her oldest sister Katrina drove all the way there which they only had two more hours left on the road and then they would be there.

"Anybody hungry as I am?" Katrina says while driving In the nightfall.

Courtney eyes gotten big after that she just know her ass was hungry cause her stomach could not stop growling for shit In the car.

"Yup that's right, that's If you want to buy us both food Isn't that right Navy?" Courtney said as Navy kept still not moving her head while she looked up at the dark sky from being in the backseat.

"Yeah I guess I can't believe I'm still hungry but I take McDonald's again Katrina" Navy said looking at her oldest sister while Katrina spoiled them.

"Alright you got It, bet" Katrina said getting off the freeway to go eat somewhere right quick.

Courtney turned around and looked at Navy as the two shared a smile they always love getting there way since they was the main two close around the same age than Katrina.

"Thank you so much Katrina for getting the food" Courtney said all nice.

"Yeah thanks Katrina" Navy said with a grin.

"Oh It's cool you all know I ain't worried about that I take care of family regardless" Katrina replied to them.

Finally they arrived to a 24 hours McDonald's and place their order at the drive-thru then once that was done Katrina pay for the food at the other window and waits on their food to get fresh It was breakfast time now so they all wanted the same thing from McDonalds to eat for breakfast.

After that a worker came to the window to bring bags to the car window Katrina saw him standing there and she grabbed the bags out his hand while he wanted to talk.

"What's up how you doing beautiful aye look can I take you or your friends out on a date?" He said telling that to Katrina while being unprofessional at the window.

"Boy hell no! let's go Katrina" Courtney said getting annoyed with him.

Katrina didn't waste no time as she hit her foot on the gas pedal to leave out of the parking lot while they got back on the road too head to there destination which was New York

"Man that jerk was crazy trying to run game who do he think he Is!?" Courtney says taking her food out to put in her mouth.

"Exactly no respect." Navy said eating her McDonald's in the backseat.

"I know right Navy I hope we don't run Into nothing like that again coming to New York that man was crazy!" Courtney said as Katrina didn't speak not one time.