Twenty-Fifth Chapter: Find Out

Navy
New York City

A few hours later Navy woke up and started her usual routine she took a shower as she put on her army fatigue however there was a knock on the door.

She looked at the mirror for the last time to make sure she looked all good after she looked at her outfit she came to the door to open it up to see her two sisters this time Katrina and Courtney ready to hang with her.

"Hey girl and do you got to wear that uniform every time you go somewhere?" Katrina said holding a mini coffee cup.

Courtney had nudged her to make her stop because she didn't want them two arguing In this nice hotel.

"What I'm just saying but I still think she looks pretty" Katrina said still going on and on about stuff.

"Well this is what I'm use to I can't help It you just never been In my situation before so you wouldn't even understand" Navy sighed.

"Ok are we going to sit and talk about this the whole time we're here who gives a crap about what a person wears!" The middle sister said.

"You right let's just get up out of here I been ready to go so Navy do you want to come and spend the whole day with us as a family or not?" Katrina said while she sips her Coffee out her cup.

"Oh sorry I didn't tell you before but I got plans to go to the studio with Devante and his friends today" Navy says while looking at them while she felt tension between them two now.

"Wait you talked to De?"  Courtney asked as Navy smile and nodded

"When?" Katrina looked at her.

"Okay so when we was coming to go to the rooms to get some sleep that's when we ran Into each other and let me tell you he still fine as hell!" Navy said as her sisters thought she was joking.

"Oh foreal how you seen him that quick?" Katrina says thinking she was lying. 

"Seriously I wouldn't lie about a thing like that!" Navy said looking over at Katrina since she was hard to convince.

"So what did he say?" Courtney asked while sitting down In a chair. 

"Well we really didn't talk that long only for about a minute but he seem very good for the most part" Navy said with a smile.

"Mhm you better hope so" The other one replied.

Katrina might seem negative but that's only because she Is the oldest so she been through this before a couple of times with her man.

"Don't worry we not trying to talk down on your relationship but you needs to have a talk with him before you do anything else" Courtney said looking up at Navy.

"I understand" Navy said looking down at the floor. 

Suddenly they heard someone at the door before Navy walked towards the door to open it Courtney stopped her and let her known they wouldn't be joining them to go to the studio.

"Hey Navy we just going to let you go ahead without us" Courtney suggested standing before her.

"Are y'all sure you going to be cool?" Navy asked before she leaves.

Katrina looked at Courtney for her to do all the talking while there was this long wait.

"Yeah of course just go and have a good time and you look cute by the way" Courtney said walking to the door to open the door and hold it open.

"Thanks and I will" Navy said turning around to wave at them. "Bye I'll be back"

Katrina and Courtney stared at their sister leaving as they finish telling her bye Navy turned around to see De standing right there.