Tenth Chapter: Let's Chill

Navy
Charlotte, North Carolina
Devante and Dalvin house

"Ooh let's look at your pictures when you was a baby" Navy said grabbing a book off the desk while bringing it on his bed too look through It.

"Let's not look at pictures right now" Devante said looking embarrass.

"Oh come on you going to be like that" Navy smirked while sitting back on the bed.

Devante just licked his lips and leans his head back on his headboard as he was shirtless In the bed showing off them abs for Navy as he wanted to give her the best she ever had.

Navy sat down on his bed looking too tempting In that camouflage attire with her hair tied up In a ponytail.

"Um so where this picture was taken of you at?" Navy said pointing down at the book while she turns her head and stares back at him giving her them flirty looks.

Devante comes and sated closer to where she was seating holding the book while he looks down and stared at the younger picture of him.

"This picture was taken at my house....duh" Devante said before kissing on her neck on the same side he kissed before.

Navy knew what time It was when he kissed her favorite spot which was the neck. Then a few minutes after that their lips closed staring each other down as they shared a passionate kiss.

Then Navy sat up after thinking this wasn't the right time for that mess.

"Nawww I can't do this" Navy says not giving in this time.

"Navy, what's wrong?" Devante asked still being on the top of her.

"I'm sorry but this seems like a big step and I'm not ready for that right now besides my parents be mad If they found out" Navy said being smart.

Devante just stared down at her and looked all hurt in the face that she didn't want to take their relationship to the next level.

"Have you ever did it before?" Devante asked her a question.

"Uh no, I haven't" Navy sighed looking up at the ceiling.

"You mean you a virgin?" Devante said sounding surprised.

"Yeah" Navy said sounding a little annoyed with the question.

Devante couldn't believe It. "I swear I didn't know."

"It's fine" Navy said watching Devante slowly eased off her while going over by his keyboard to play something.

Navy looked with excitement watching him play on the keyboard thinking this guy is going to be a good producer he was that Impressive.

"Wait is that piece of my love you're playing?" Navy said with a smile.

"Yup this my song" Devante said smirking while he played the heck out that song on the keyboard.

"Mines too let's sing it together is you ready?" Navy says sitting down right next to him.

Devante looked back at her thinking why she wanted him to sing so bad. "Really, you're joking right?"