First Chapter: The Beginning

Navy Jones
January 4, 1989
Charlotte, N
orth Carolina

Navy's alarm clock started going off around five o'clock In the morning she rubbed her eyes to wake herself up she turns over to turn off her alarm that was sitting on top of her dresser then she got up and got herself dressed to get the day started.

At school her teacher wanted the whole classroom to bring one of their special favorite thing that belonged to them to show In class to the rest of the students which Navy mind was on empty she didn't know what to do at this point. 

She looked back at her toy dolls on her shelves and wonder should she bring one of them since she barely couldn't go to sleep without them so she walked over to her shelves and stand up on her tippy toes to get her one of her doll that she always cuddling with to bed.

"Yes let's go Lilith you trying to see these ratchet people at school because I'm not" She says cheesing with a smile while putting her doll In her bookbag as she carries her bookbag on her shoulders.

Navy couldn't stand the boy In her bio class that calls himself a Genius he thought he was better than everyone at that school even the teachers thought he was somebody special.

"Hey suga breakfast is ready!" Her mother shouted out In a southern voice.

Navy hurried up and walked downstairs to join the rest of them for breakfast she walk In the kitchen and saw her entire family sitting down eating at the table.

"Hey good morning y'all" Navy said as she took herself a seat at the table while putting her bookbag over her nicely hips to grab her a plate.

"Well good morning dear" Her mom states while her daddy just sat there smiling at his daughter before he eats his breakfast.

"Hey Navy" Courtney said as she began eating.

"Hey" Navy returned back.

"So Navy I was wondering when you was going to come down for breakfast so did you ever figure out what you was going to bring with you to school?" Katrina said eating her piece of bacon. 

Navy nodded her head while she couldn't talk right now since the food was still in her mouth so she waited until it was all the way chewed up first to talk to her sibling. 

"Oh yeah I found me something that everyone going to fall In love with." Navy said bringing a smile on her face as she gave her sibling a playful pound.

"Okay...so where is it?" Katrina says as Navy pulls her favorite doll out her bookbag.

"Oh here It is right here I wanted to bring this since she's my baby and so good to cuddle with guys!" Navy said as Katrina and her other sister Courtney stayed silent.

"Okay you need a boyfriend bad" Courtney said at the table as the parents didn't like that joke.

Navy stared at her with low eyes thinking she didn't have to mention that.

"Oh no she don't them knuckle head ass boys need to stay where they at" Her father said meanly.

And Navy smiled hearing that she kind of agreed with him.

"Right, who have time for boys I know I don't" Navy said sticking out her tongue out playfully mocking her sisters Courtney and Katrina as she thought about that knuckle head ass boy again in her class