Twenty-Seventh Chapter: Four Years Later

Navy
Charlotte, North Carolina
May 3, 1993
Four Years Later

It's been about four years since Navy left Devante and since her mom died of a heart attack things just took a turn for the worse before Jodeci dropped there first album.

"Hey Navy sorry to leave you with our grumpy old father for an hour or two but I was at the gym working out I'm trying to get this body snatch and right for the summer, so how's Dad?" Courtney said taking a sip of water as her new look did looked nice on her.

Courtney decided to move back In after the terrible loss to help out with their dad he suffered a stroke after the loss of Jackie that he moves around with a cane now.

"Oh he's chilling on the couch watching his wrestling he wanted the three of us to have another movie night this week and rent some videos I told him you know Courtney got on this little diet plan that she doing" Navy said being relentless.

"Are you serious you told him all that you so extra" Courtney asked taking her jacket off around her waist.

"I did, so why you just don't go work out on the treadmill we got upstairs In Katrina's old room or go walking but Instead you would rather go spend money that's so backwards Courtney!" Navy confirmed to her sister.

"Hey don't start with me and believe me It's worth it at the gym then anywhere else...I mean look at me this body didn't come overnight" Courtney said turning herself around too show off her body with her loose ass.

"Oooh you act so loose when you do that!" Navy said as she sounded like she was hating but she was just being playful.

"I'm not loose I'm just doing me big difference and you can't talk, who had there boyfriend come over to the house first not me!" Courtney said teasing her about that night she caught her making love to her ex boyfriend Devante.

Navy just made a face but she didn't know she was the first to have sex with a boy she thought Courtney was first to do that nasty stuff with one of them dudes from their old school.

"Liar I think you slept around before I DID!" Navy repeated back while bashing her back for being that kind of girl In high school.

"Call K-Ci right now and he tell you..." Courtney said as Navy didn't want no men In their business.

"Hell no I ain't calling K-Ci why get them talking?" Navy said as she rolled her eyes.

"I know It's been a long time but Devante was a teenager I'm sure he didn't do that on purpose because you left"

"Stop making excuses for him Courtney he did that to get back at me cause I didn't choose him I know he did" Navy said dropping her voice low.

"No, he didn't!" Courtney said trying to take up for him.

"Look I'm done talking about this I still cannot get over that day he wrote me that letter what was that about" Navy said turning to her to vent too.

"Maybe he didn't want to upset you cause he knew you still was mad at him with the Myla thing" Courtney said.

"Yeah I guess well that's over um can you keep an eye on dad I'm going to the record store" Navy said getting ready to head out the door.

"Sure I will and can you make sure they have that for me at the record store you know I love listening to a good album" Courtney asked timidly.

"Okay thanks I appreciate It bye Dad I'll be back later." Navy shouted In the living room.

"Where are you going now!?" Angelo said shouting in his favorite area he be at.