Chapter 42

VINCENT LAW

"Can I go to the mission with you please?" There she goes again begging me to let her go.

"Babygirl it's not safe for you. I know you've been in this line since you've gain consciousness but it's not safe for you nor for the baby so please don't force me or bring this topic again" I said while hugging my wife.

"Alright I won't" she nodded while pouting like a baby.

I chuckled and pecked her pout. I walked into my walk-in-closet to get dressed up. I took my gun and slid it in my back pocket under the blazer while Winnie helped me with the tie.

 I took my gun and slid it in my back pocket under the blazer while Winnie helped me with the tie

I admired her while she was tying my tie. She was about to walk away after finishing her work but I pulled her back by her waist making her crash onto my chest and kissed her passionately.

"Don't wait for me, eat properly and do not go out without my permission. Got it?"

She nodded cutely. I pecked her forehead and left.

I got in the car and called my assistant.

"Did you get it?" I asked.

"Yes sir I got it. He is currently at the Royal Palace talking to someone. I have pin dropped the location and some compressed files" he informed.

"Alright. Keep a close eye on him" I hung up.

Alessandro is currently plotting a game plan to kill me in order to obtain the throne and position that I behold now. Well after getting the support I needed from Winifred, there is nothing that can stop me now.

I received the pin drop and extracted the files. There was information regarding his criminal acts, bribes, smuggling drugs and master plans for the upcoming events. Some of the plans involved me as well.

I took out my phone and dialed Asher.

"What's up bro!?"

"Move Herald from the prison to a secure location and held captive until I give any further information. Got it?"

"Alright I'm on it" I hung up.

Herald and Alessandro have made a pact to destroy me in which to kill me and Winnie.

I arrived at my office and was about to enter my cabin when I got a call.

"Alessandro shot the guy that he spoke to right now and ran off!"

"WHAT!? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING! HOW CAN HE RUN AWAY YOU PATHETIC FOOL!" I screamed gaining everyone's attention.

"I-i-im s-so s-o-sorry sir"

"QUIT APOLOGIZING AND FIND HIM OR ELSE PAY ME BACK WITH YOUR LIFE!" I hung up. I looked at my assistant.

"Send guards to the location and get the surveillance footage within 700 meter radius from the Royal Palace in the next 5 minutes or YOUR FIRED!" I yelled at him making him nod his head while looking down.

Everyone in the office flinched and stood up, dropping the works due to my screams and looked down not wanting to make eye contact with me. I entered my room and started tracing him. I hacked into every system regarding him just to catch him.

I took me 3 minutes and I got access to his laptop, phone and his car. Soon a knock was heard.

"Can I come in sir?"

"Enter" I said while my eyes was glued on the screen.

My assistant entered the cabin and bowed down to me.

"We got all the footage and the guards are currently chasing him. There is a live stream of his location" he said making me look at him.

"Bring Jenna in"

Soon Jenna entered along with Asher.

"Check the footage and inform me if there is anything suspicious"

"What about you?"

"I'm gonna bring him back alive so that I can predict his death" I said and left.

I got into my car and started the engine. I loosened my tie and rolled up my sleeves. I've set up the location on my phone and started driving.

60...
70...
80...
100...
120...

I accelerated the car to catch him soon I found his car. The guards and the gang members took note and started to drive behind me for my safety purposes.

Apparently Alessandro also took note and drove even faster which made him drive insane.

I alerted the members behind to shoot him while I was getting close to him. Soon a war broke out. I took my gun from the back and started to fire bullets towards his car while driving. Suddenly my intercom ringed indicating a call.

"YOUR NOT GOING TO CATCH ME VINCENT LAW!" It was Alessandro and saying this, he fired a bullet towards my car.

"If you think that I'm not capable of getting you under my finger after successfully claiming my position that you worked hard for then you're challenging yourself because it's GAME ON!"

After I said this I shot the window from the back and hit his hand which was holding the steering wheel.

"Argh! YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

"It's a bit cliché hearing that from you Alessandro" I said and got to the side.

I rolled down the window and so did he. My members surrounded his car in a millisecond leaving him dumbfounded. Alessandro started attacking my car and shot my arm which triggered me so badly. I warned my members who surrounded him infront to move away and shot his wheels. He got out of control and his car drifted towards the divider making it crash into it.

I stopped the car and saw an unconscious Alessandro lying on top of the steering wheel. I checked if he was still alive and handcuffed him.

"Mike!" I called one of my members.

"Yes boss"

"Get him to our safehouse until I get back" I said making him nod and drag Alessandro to our car.

I got inside the car and went back to the office.

Soon I reached my office and headed straight to my cabin. Asher and Jenna was shocked seeing me filled with scars and a bullet on my arm.

"Look at you! Let me get the first aid kit" Jenna said and ran to grab the kit.

Meanwhile, I sat on my chair and took my gun and lethal injection.

"What are you gonna do with that?" Asher asked me looking more concerning than ever.

"Covering the bullet with lethal serum so that there will never be a chance of surviving" I said and proceeded to work onto it.

"Who are you gonna fire that at?"

"Alessandro's son, Liam" I said making him shock.

"You can't be serious. This is insane. His son has nothing to do with you besides his just 14" he said looking angrily.

I slammed the desk and got up looking furious.

"I DONT GIVE A FUCKING CARE IF HE IS A MINOR OR NOT!!! I just wanna see Alessandro suffer besides he is Alessandro's blood anyway so that makes him dirtier than ever" I said laughing maniacally.

"What's gotten into you? You're not the Vincent Law I know" Asher spoke.

"He tried to harm what's mine. In this world, I would sacrifice anything except two things which is Winifred and my position and he tried to harm both so I will leave no room for the word 'mercy' anymore" I said making him scared.

"I WOULD BURN THE WHOLE WORLD FOR HER BUT WILL NEVER LET A FLAME TOUCH HER BECAUSE SHE IS THIS.....

MAFIA'S BABYGIRL~