Chapter 14

VINCENT LAW

I'm literally losing my patience. I can't believe they would kidnap my queen. If anything happens to her I swear I will give them a painful death. I called Daniel and met up with Tyler since they are the closest relation to Winnie as a friend and that's how I got to know that Winnie is in Warsaw.

I brought my men just like how Tyler ordered and Daniel said there were only eight of them and knives as weapons. We did not waste any time and barged into the cabin.

As soon as we entered a war broke out. I took out my gun and started shooting them one by one. Soon later we won over them but we found out that Winnie is kept underneath the cabin which made me more furious and I started to stab the dead body again and again with my pocket knife until my clothes were drenched in blood.

"Calm down Mr Law. Let's see what they have for us". Daniel said and indicated to me to go underneath. I went there and saw my queen tied up in a chair with a bunch of men around her.

There was a guy who sat on a tiger skinned couch sipping wine thinking he is a big ass Mafia. I stepped in and in front of him which made him shake in fear like who wouldn't if they see a real life Mafia standing in front with blood covered face and gun. The guards pointed their guns at me but soon got outnumbered by my men. They lowered their guns and their boss got up.

I took the seat and made him kneel down. "What makes you think that you can kidnap MY QUEEN HUH!!!!!" He and his guards flinched due to my screaming. I signalled Ryan to untie Winnie and he did.

"SPEAK UP YOU SON OF BITCH!"

"I'm s-s-sorry M-M-Mr Law I wanted to kidnap her for ransom that's it. I didn't know she was related to you. I will never do it again".

"Firstly you dare to kidnap her, secondly you hurt her and thirdly you are asking for MOTHER FUCKING FORGIVENESS!? YOU'VE GOT GUTS HUH! Well I would like to see that in my precious torture room". He feared.

Suddenly I heard a gun shot sound outside. More like a fight. I signalled my men to tie them up and I came out to see what was going on but I never thought I would see this scene like ever.

My Winnie was FIGHTING AND SHOOTING a guy! She was fighting like a pro and reloading guns like she was used to it. Tyler and Daniel were handing over weapons to her and fighting the rest of the guards. I was shocked as fuck. To be honest I like the view in front of me because my queen looked hot fighting those guys but I can't believe that an innocent girl would be like this.

After putting an end to this I went near Winnie but she ran back in the cabin. I was confused and ran in with her.

"What's going on? Why did you come back here?"

"Mr Law, give me your gun please". I handed my gun to her and she shot the locked door in the back of the cabin.

To my surprise it was children's. I assume they are 8-10 years old. How did they get in here? I shrugged it off and helped Winnie to bring them to a secure location.

We reached the CTS headquarters and brought them to the medical department. Since everything is done now and my queen is all safe and sound, I think it's best to clear my doubts right now.

---------------------------------------------------------
Woah! A war scene! Hehehe I know it's cringey.

Anyway, Vincent it's gonna find out Winifred's identity since he saw her skills.

What would happen between them?

Let's find out in the next chapter.😘