Chapter 12

VINCENT LAW

I was so happy and proud of my Winnie for making the Law Group succeed and for creating a masterpiece that even I doubted possible to do so. The other day when she told me the A.I. was ready, I was so damn freaking SHOCKED! She was the queen of technologies I guess, a mastermind.

I wanted to congratulate her but because I'm here, I have to entertain other companies so I went and talked with the CEO'S. Finally I went to talk with TYLER SHARP and DANIEL SHARP. That's when I saw Winnie talking with them hugging. I got furious seeing them patting her head and Winnie giving them the warmest smile and acting like a kid. No! No! NO! WINIFRED IS MINE!!!!! I went there with a fake smile plastered on my face.

"Good evening Mr Sharp. Did the meals they serve suit your appetite?"

"It did and congratulations on your new project which is gonna be a blast. Mainly because our close friend did it". They said pointing at Winnie.

Friend? How? When? I tried to find further information so I asked more questions.

"Oh Winnie is your friend? How?"

"We know her through some business that's it". The same answer as Winnie. "I heard you guys have girlfriend, is it true?" They looked at each other then they lowered their heads nodding indicating that they have which was a relief for me. Atleast now they are not stealing my Winnie.

"Ms Sharp, can I talk to you privately for a minute?"

"Sure Mr Law". I smirked took her with me to the highest floor of Dorsett which only members of Law Family knows. After a while we reached and I covered Winnie's eyes. She was curious. As they say 'Curiosty kills the cat~'.

I uncovered Winnie's eyes and she was shocked and amazed. I took her to the penthouse which was filled with happy birthday wishes and decoration. She closed her mouth observing her surroundings and I was just admiring her look while leaning against the wall to side. Her eyes suddenly started to tear up so I hugged her tight.

"Thank you Mr Law". She said struggling to be free from my grip but I hugged her more tight making her gasp.

"Happy birthday sweet girl! You have made the biggest achievement in your life and you deserve all the love and support which I am here to give you".

I slowly pulled out after saying just to see a confused little girl. "You will know soon".

A few seconds in, the Sharps came in and we celebrated Winnie's birthday with pure happiness. She was like a kid jumping around which I find amusing. Soon later I took her near the wall to floor french window and gave a diamond necklace.

"No Mr Law, I can't accept this. It's to much for me". That's when I lost it.

"You have all the rights to claim everything I have and it's my gift for you so I'm not gonna hear any excuse and let me enjoy watching this necklace around your beautiful neck".

Pink tints can be found on her cheeks which made her look pretty. Oh how I wanna bully her and keep her in my embrace.

I took her necklace and went near her and placed it around her neck. I whispered in her ears saying, "You look so pretty in this necklace and my embrace babygirl". She looked down blushing and I smirked.

After spending some time watching her favourite shows, I dropped her off. I just wanna keep her around me. Soon! I smiled thinking of my plan.

---------------------------------------------------------
Aww that's so sweet of you Vince. I'm gonna upload more of the romantic side soon don't worry. Oh gosh I'm feeling goosebumps writing this.💌

Anyway this chapter was a request from my friend which I can say so it's I-----.

Stay tuned 😘