Chapter 24

VINCENT LAW

FINALLY! My dream of Winnie staying alongside me in my own mansion is here. I will make up for her by making sure she recovers fast since the wound is still visible and painful for her. Today is the 2nd day that she is here and I wanted to surprise her. I approached her room to wake her up.

"Winnie" I spoke softly with a cold expression. Well it's natural so it's hard for me to change but I will try for her.

"Winnie, wake up"

Winnie woke up rubbing her eyes cutely with a pout making her look like a baby.

"Good morning, what time is it?"

"It's 9am. Take a shower and come downstairs for breakfast".

"Okay" She is so cute!

I called Tyler to ask her favourites. I got some specific information and I think if I put it together in some upcoming events in our life, it would be fantastic to see her reaction.

I was making her favourite pancakes with maple syrup for breakfast when I heard some small footsteps towards the counter.

"What are you making? It smells so good" Winnie said trying to glance at the stove.

"Pancakes"

"Really! Thank you so much Vince! Those are literally the best for breakfast" She said being happy and I'm happy about it.

Winifred might be merciless and talented when it comes to missions and wars but there is a side of her that is sweet yet childish which she only shows to her brothers and her close friends. I'm glad that she now loves me and shows me too.

"Come on let's eat"

"Hmm! It is so delicious! You should be a chef" I chuckled looking at her.

"I can be if you want me to but only for you"

A pink tint appeared on her cheeks. I smirked seeing her all flushed by my comment.

"Anyway I woke you up because I wanna bring you out".

"Where?"

"That's a surprise" I winked at her.

"O-ok give me some time to change my clothes" She had to since she was in pyjamas.

I came out getting all dressed up looking like this:

After sometime she came out wearing this: