Chapter 02

Next morning...

WINIFRED SHARP

I got up when the sun hit my face and was getting ready for my interview. Honestly I wasn't excited but happy cause I already have a secret job and I worked hard for it so nothing is better compare to my current job or that's what I thought. Anyway I was assigned to go for an interview in order to complete my mission. I finally finished my morning routine and my brothers gave me a warm welcome which made me run to them and jump on Tyler while kissing Daniel on the cheek.

"Good morning my sweet brothers" I said excitedly since normally they would be at work by this time and rarely at home.

"Good morning princess" they said in unison. "You must've been surprised seeing us in home, aren't you?" Daniel asked me and I nodded like a kid which made them chuckle.

"We made your fav pancake and we did not forget your syrup and raspberry topping" Tyler said and Daniel started feeding me. Oh how much I missed them.

"WHAT HAPPENED PRINCESS!?"

"YEAH IS SOMETHING WRONG PRINCESS!?"

"WHY ARE YOU SAD???"

"DID ANYONE BULLY YOU!?"

They attacked me with questions so I shouted. "STOP!!!!!! I just missed you guys so much since you guys rarely make time for me nor stay at home. Usually it's just me so I got happy cuz I missed being with you." They're eyes soften hearing my words.

"Don't worry princess, we have made time to stay with you tomorrow the whole day just the three of us." Tyler told which made me look at Daniel for confirmation and he confirmed it by nodding. I got excited and hug both of them tightly and said.

"THANK YOU GUYS, I LOVE Y'ALL THE MOST TILL MY LAST BREATH"

I might be an agent and cruel but to my brothers, I'm always a baby.

---------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at the company and guess what I arrived at the Law Group for my interview. Law Group is the biggest company in Seahead so my mission was to fakely get a job here.

Author: Now let's see their crossover and this is where Vincent will try to win Winnie's heart.

I went in and was seated according to my number in the waiting area. I was bored and did not know what to do so I went through Instagram and decided to post some pics that I took today morning with Teddy (Tyler) and Kitty (Daniel).

Finally after waiting for hours my number was called and I went in but my heart started beating fast looking at the interviewer.

---------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 is coming up y'all😏🤫