Chapter 04

VINCENT LAW

OH MY FUCKING LORD! SHE IS SO FREAKING CUTE!!! I never seen someone so cute and confident at the same time I just wanna pull in my embrace and never leave her... When I saw her enter in I was shocked to see her here but then maintained my gesture and interviewed her but her answers were enough for me to hire her. Not because I like her a lot but because of her talent.

After I finished interviewing Winnie, I asked Laura (my assistant) to ask Asher to meet me in the office.

"What's up bro! Laura told me you called, did you? Did your head finally thought about me and did my baby bro finally miss me?" He said teasingly.

I just rolled my eyes and said "Definitely that won't happen in this lifetime. Anyway I called you in to investigate a girl for me. Her name is Winifred Sharp and this is her pic."

He saw the picture that I handed and got shocked.

"Bro that my best friend! How do you know her and why do you want her info?!"

"She is your best friend? I wanna know about my employees and she was hired today for software developing management that's why... Since you know her then spill."

"Well I don't know much about her nor I can find it through my system. She is someone who I can't trace at all. I'm not sure why. I know her for 13 years, she has 2 brothers whom I've never met once in my lifetime but she loves them with all her heart... They are basically the reason behind her smile and they treat her like a queen. I know her likes and dislikes also she never dated anyone at all."

"That's all?! Why is her informations so secretive? And your her best friend who doesn't even know a single thing about her!" I slapped my forehead and he argued.

"Hey Mister Law! I don't care who the heck you are but I know everything about my Winnie but not about her family. She was the reason I and Jenna (Asher's wife) dated and got married. Jenna was her cousin and I loved her a lot so Winnie helped me out and now we're married because of Winnie. Anyway Winnie is kinda my family member now."

"Okay then. Any other info on her?"

"Nope that's it."

"Alright that's all I wanna know now pass this file to Laura on your way out."

"What! I just arrived! That's not fair!" He pouted and whined like a kid.

"Get out!"

"Fine! Jeez dude chill out."

I couldn't hold it so I burst out laughing at his scared and terrified expression. He rolled his eyes and left but my mind was still on Winnie. Why is she so secretive about her family even Asher doesn't know about it nor he can find it. Whatever it is I'm not gonna leave her. She is the first girl to make me crazy from head over heels for her. This is new for me and I'm not gonna feel like this for anyone except HER.

"I will make you mine WINIFRED SHARP!" I smirked thinking of ways to wow her since I'm her boss now.

---------------------------------------------------------
Who would have thought that Vincent was obsessed with Winnie! Anyway I have already revealed some information about Winnie but not a lot. The next chapter will be about someone else but I won't give any clue.

Haha I'm leaving y'all with a cliffhanger.

Enjoy brainstorming 🤣