Chapter 32

VINCENT LAW

"Okay noted. Good night" I hung up the call.

I was on a call with Daniel and he gave me all the plans that are gonna take place tomorrow in the alley. Winnie is still oblivious to what's going on. I know about Catherine aka Tara and I found out that she killed Catherine and took her name as the new identity. Tara and Catherine were basically twins but they went against each other to the point of killing.

The original plan was to capture Tara, rescue Tyler and get back the stolen information. So I contacted Sunny and got the informations and access to Tara's pace maker.

I was in my thoughts that I didn't realize that Winnie came in with food.

"Vince, Vince, Vincent, Vincent Law!" She yelled as I flinched and snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh sorry babygirl, I was lost in my thoughts".

"It's alright. You have been working hard lately so I decided to bring some food for you". My eyes softened as I heard that.

"Thank you darling". She passed me a warm smile and was going to sit across me.

"What are you doing?" I asked stopping her.

"Going to sit down?" She said confused.

"Come here" she obeyed and walked towards me confusingly.

"Yes?" She said tilting her head slightly.

I pulled her which she landed on my lap and her head on my chest. She looked up at me shocked as I looked down at her and smirked. I wrapped my hands around her waist securely so that she won't fall down. Winnie was about to get up but I held a firm grip on her waist making her to stay on lap. I placed my other hand on her thighs rubbing it slightly as she bit her lips in pleasure.

"Why do you need to sit across from me when you can sit on top of me like a good bunny" I said as she looked at me while blushing.

"Be a good bunny and feed me" I ordered her and she began to feed me slowly. Soon the food was finished and she was about to get up but I stopped her.

"What do you want now my Mafia King?" She asked as my gaze went down to her lips.

I kissed her passionately while sucking her lower lips. She moaned slightly and her hands roamed around my hair. Soon she gasped as I bit her lower lips and took this opportunity to enter my tongue and kissed her hungrily. There was no gap between us, not even a single air can pass by. She tapped my shoulders and I broke the kiss due to the lack of oxygen. We connected our foreheads while panting hard.

"I love you bunny"

"I love my Mafia King"

I carried her to our bedroom and we slept while cuddling each other.

The next day~

I woke up as the sunlight hit my face. I turned to see a sleeping beauty while hugging me tight. I admired the cute bunny in my embrace and went to get ready. Today is the day of capturing Tara.

Winnie has no clue that I will be the one to control the pace maker. I want to get revenge for what she did to Catherine. Catherine was like my little sister, I knew something was off when her boyfriend informed me that he couldn't reach her. I will make sure she dies a painful death.

I got ready and I saw my bunny stretching and yawning cutely while rubbing her eyes. She passed me a cute smile as she saw me.

"Looks like someone had a good sleep" I said making her nod like a kid.

"You're off to work?" She asked.

"Yes and I might see you later"

"I won't be around"

"Trust me, I will be at the place where you're gonna be and will arrive with the perfect reason" I said leaving her dumbfounded.

I arrived at the company and my secretary came and handed over the file that contains about today's meeting.

The meeting went well and I closed the 3 billion dollar mine deal. The tender was handed over to our company.

"Laura please postpone my other works cause I have urgent work to attend" she nodded and went to her cabin. I told my driver to go to the alley.

Today is your last day on earth TARA!