Chapter 06

WINIFRED SHARP

"You wanted to play dirty but you were so bad in it. You should have just handed over the products and it would have ended easily but you chose the wrong path my love. Now not only my team suffered but you too. Have fun in heaven, oh I meant HELL!". I held his chin while he was still burning but not a lot from the bomb blast.

"I never thought I would lose to a girl. Fine you've won this time but you won't be lucky the next time. You will suffer and I will have fun watching it from up whether it's heaven or hell cause you will suffer a living hell!"

"Well let's see about that but for now... BYE!!!" I shot his head and I did a Mayday command to the headquarters through my earpiece.

Once that reached I went to their cabin and search the whole area to find the girls they have kidnapped for the past 5 years and the drugs they used.

There were 25 girls and all of them were terrified. I comforted them and earned their trust. By the time I guided them out, I saw the rescue team arrived and Asher ran towards me to carry the girls.

The first thing we did once we reached the headquarters was to send them to the emergency room and handover the drugs.

"Are you okay? The blast was pretty much effective. Best decision but are you hurt?" Jenna asked me worried.

"I'm alright Jenny. Let's go eat. I'm hungry and nobody bought me food". I hugged her and pouted.

She chuckled and bought me my favourite chocolate mousse and left. I started chomping down on my meal when someone tapped my shoulder which made me turned to 90 degree angle which my hands turned into to fist. I got super-fast-reflexes so it's natural for me.

I turned just to be blocked by my outcome with a calm expression. It was Daniel. He came to the HQ.

I was embarrassed and let out a awkward chuckle while pulling out my hand slowly lucky no one was around to see that. He patted my head and hugged me tight.

"I love you buttercup. I'm proud to have a sister like you. You did a good job and your fighting skills were amazing".

"You saw? Hehe thank you bear. Come on have a bite". I said showing the chocolate mousse while he chuckled and took a sit.

"How was the interview cupcake?"

"It was easy. I got the job! Also the CEO was so hot!"

He glared at me and told "Remember your there for a mission. Not to drool over boys".

"But it doesn't say I can't date". With that I started running.

"WINNIE GET YOU ASS BACK HERE!"

"NOT A CHANCE!!!"

He ran after me but I got a good place to hide so I hid there without making a noise. Suddenly I heard someone asking me a question.

"Why are you hiding here?"

"To hide from my brother".

"Isn't your brother the CTS CEO?"

"Yeah I don't care".

"Why?"

"Cause he is my brother and that's all I care".

"Alright then".

He turned me around and carried me on his shoulders. That when I realize I have been talking to my own brother all this time hiding. I mentally face palmed myself.

"I'm sorry baby bro. Let me down".

"Nope your apology is not accepted. Anyway let's go home cause Tyler is waiting for us".

"Wokay".

We went home and spend the day together while watching some movies.

---------------------------------------------------------
Aww this sibling love is just melting my heart.

Stay tuned for more update 😏🤍