Chapter 33

THIS MIGHT BE A LONG CHAPTER!

TARA HOWARDS

I'm getting ready to meet him since it's the day.

*RING RING*

I saw the caller id and shivers went down my spine.

"Hello, you know today is the day again so make sure you come with good information if you want to get revenge but if you fail then get ready to be my slave" he hung up.

I never got to say my part. I want to get revenge for my love but I don't wanna die either. Those bastards are the reason why I ended up like this. I had to change my identity and had to pretend like my twin.

I'm gonna kill them all! Especially Daniel!

A girl needs money to live and that's what I wanted as well. Is that too much to ask for? I was only with him for money instead he gave me the feeling of the unneeded love which I absolutely hated. I only wanted love from ALAX but he wanted Winnie. Soon I found out that I was pregnant which I had abortion. I absolutely hated kids especially when it's Daniel's blood living in my womb.

Darmon was his best friend and I needed his assistants to help me get to ALAX but Daniel has international connections which makes him find out easily so I made Darmon to act like I killed him. I made him take the sleeping pill and cut his stomach slightly to not cause any harm.

Naive Daniel fell into our trap. I got out of that stupidity and got back to ALAX. I trained myself to be strong in his academy but when the news reached to me that Vincent, Daniel, Tyler and Winifred killed ALAX, I was devastated and heartbroken.

I felt like I was betrayed and got stabbed in my heart several times. I knew I needed to kill them so I joined the gangsters club to get revenge. I sent Daniel a signal and I purposely kissed Darmon infront of him knowing he was spying on me. I know my husband too well.

But...

I never knew that I fell into a trap...

A trap by him...

DARMON!

Daniel missed a spot when he shot Darmon which made him survive and I find out that he was obsessed with me.

He got me as his slave and there is no escape from there. The only escape is to die. I made a deal with him. A trade for a trade. A leaked information for a help of revenge. He surprisingly agreed. I have to meet him once every week and hand over the informations. If he doesn't find it good then I have to be his sex slave which I found it disgusting about myself but I want revenge and I will do anything for that.

Today is the day again and I'm gonna meet Darmon.

I came out of my house waiting for the driver to pick me up. I'm nervous and anxious since I don't have any information. I definitely know that he is gonna sexualize me again so I'm mentally preparing myself. I was in my thoughts that I didn't realize that my tears were rolling down my cheeks. Soon the driver came and picked me up.

"The boss wanted you to wear this" he said and handed me a box.

"I'm gonna make a stop at the gas station nearby for you to change. Don't bother to run away since we have a tracker on you" the driver warned me a made a stop.

I changed my clothes and came out.