Epoligue

Aurora woke up to an empty bed beside her. She began to groan and yawn and stretched her body. After all this was done, she looked beside her. The bed was empty and it also seemed that no one was even sleeping next to her. Yesterday before bedtime, Aurora had decided to sleep in Aspen's room. She knew her heart said Aspen wouldn't mind her sleeping in his room. They had become a couple just like Lori and Hunter. She let out an alarmist gasp and immediately got off the bed. She looked around and everything appeared to be neat, nothing had been touched or moved to give a sign that Aspen would be back.

She immediately put on her clothes and looked at the trail of teeth on her outer arm where Aspen had bitten her. The teeth of the alpha. The trail was clearly now on her arm. Aurora quickly left the room and went down the stairs until she walked into the kitchen. There, Lori and The Wolf Boys were talking together with serious looks on their faces. After Aurora appeared, they stopped talking and looked at her.

Lori immediately took her friend aside and the whole group followed the girls until they were all in the living room. They all took a seat. Aurora began to get agitated. It obviously had to be something about Aspen.

"Have you seen Aspen?" asked Aurora anxiously to Lori.

Lori looked at her softly and shook her head no. "Aspen hasn't come home since last night. We have a lot of speculations about what might have happened. I'm sorry, Aurora."

Aurora didn't know what to say. She was in shock and in pain that Aspen did not return. What had happened to him? Then she felt nauseous and felt something coming on. She covered her mouth with her hand and immediately stood up. Lori looked worriedly at her and followed Aurora to the bathroom where the toilet was. That could only be one thing in Aurora's mind.

I may be pregnant, Aurora thought.

To be continued...