chapter 27

Shoto was glaring daggers at Katsuki, it was so intense that even if Katsuki wasn't looking at Todoroki he'll still be able to feel it.

Finally Bakugou spoke. " Okay, i don't know what i did, but it obviously was pretty bad. If i let you hit me few times will that make you feel better?"

Shoto raise eyebrow " However hard i want?"

Bakugou scoff. " Sure, give it your best."

" Oh i sure will-"

" Sho enough." Izuku sigh. " You've been glaring at him the whole time, just stop. He doesn't remember anything, so it's fine. "

" Hah? That ain't excuse. Just tell him so i can beat him and he knows the reason then." He cross arms.

" Stop lying to yourself. You know you can't beat him. You can't even beat me and I'm smaller than you. "

" I will just make Hanta then"

Sero sigh. " Alright you two enough.  Let's not make a scene here. We can talk about this later. Somewhere more private. We don't need the whole castle to know, right?" Izuki nod. " Right?" He repeat and look at Todoroki who pout and nod. " Good."

Tsu laugh. " Izu-chan sure give up a fight fast."

" It's pointless to argue about that. After all he's right" He mumble the last part.

" True" Asui also nod her head thinking. " Should we go for a walk later? The day is really beautiful today."

"Mhm, we could take Mio too and go to the dragons garden, i still haven't shown it to you." He happy suggest.

" Sure" Tsu smile at her energetic friend.

" Kacchan why don't you come too?" Izuku turn towards Katsuki with a smile.

The blond smile back. " I would love to. Why don't we tell the chefs to make some sandwiches and have a picnic while we are at it?"

Izuku gasp. "That will be Mio's first official picnic too!" The greenette said excited. " She loves the dragons, you should see her and Seleste."

" Hah" Bakugou cross arms. " This white as a ghost dragon actually let someone else that isn't you to touch her?" His statement made Izuku chuckle.
"And still she won't even let me to get close to her. Picky bitch."

Izuku slightly hit his arm. " Don't talk about her like that. You know she's a good dragon."

Katsuki sigh. " Yeah i know. Might be the  most loyal one  here too."

————————

" Grrrr"

" Oh come on, It's been years. Can't you get over it and finally accept me?" Bakugou row his eyes.

If he was anyone else, by the Seleste would have crushed them to the ground. Hard enough to not be recognized after. Unfortunately for her and fortunately for Katsuki, she can't do that. It would make Izuku sad, and that's the last thing she wants to do.

She huffed look away from Katsuki, then look back and huffed again.

" Seleste!" Izuku scold her. " Did you forget i can understand you?" She made another sound that meant Izuku was right. " You know you shouldn't use that kind of language, even tho no one can understand you. "

" Tch, did you fucking curse at me you-"

" KATSUKI! " Izuku shout making the blond stop mid-sentence. On the other hand Todoroki was having the time of his live. Smirking at Bakugou, knowing the blond could see him, but could do anything at the moment. Sero shook his head, wondering how he ended up here .  " Don't curse! Mio is going to repeat it. " Izuku continue with crossed arms.

" I- uh..... right.. sorry love" Katsuki look away in shame. He had completely forgotten that his daughter could had possibly picked up some of the inappropriate phrases that he so likes to use. Not cursing was going to be a challenge but he'll be damn if something like that beats him.

" It's fine. Just... remember that she's starting to repeat almost everything."

" Yeah sorry"

Seleste pushed her head in Izuku's and huffed something. " I was too harsh? You think so?" The big dragon nod her head repeatedly. Huffing few more times. " Ah... you're right. He doesn't remember anything. For him she's probably still the new born baby she was." She nod again. " Mn, you have a point." He turn to look at him lover.
" Sorry Kacchan i over did it abit." Izuku look down.

" It's fine. " Katsuki went and hug Izuku to make him feel better. But while doing so, he threw a look at Todoroki who now was frowning. Bakugou smirk  at him and stick out his tongue. Making Shoto's blood boil.

Tsu was silently laughing at their interaction, not really wanting to interrupt. A baby dragon crawled its way into her lap and she started petting and playing with it. " Um, guys, i think we should start eating. I think it will start to rain in half an hour."

" How can you tell?" Sero ask.

" The clouds" She simply say and put a sandwich in her mouth.

I hate this week. I had exams and tests in almost every subject.

On top of that i was 4 days without Wifi and 2 of them I was without phone too.

I have never read 100 pages of a book for one day in my live. But i didn't yesterday😃

Anywayyyy, hope y'all like the chapter!

Love ya and stay safe! ~¤♡¤~