chapter 19

Next Morning has come faster than they expected. Izuku had left Mio with Momo and was determined to end all of that bullshit today.

He didn't show his presence to Katsuki which should be advantage for them, right?

Instead of going to get breakfast, where he knew he will meet with his husband, he went in the garden where the dragons where living.

The moment he stepped a foot in thete his personal one knew he was there.
" Hello to you too Seleste" Izuku chuckle at the dragon that was nuzzling in him.
" Long time no see girl. How are you doing?" He asked.

The dragon huffed. Making Izuku laugh. " So nothing new. Just Mina and Charlotte's usual dose chaos. ( That was the pink dragon if y'all remember)"

The white dragon left off an annoyed huff. " Don't sweat it so much." Izuku pat her. " You know how they are. But have something unusual happen while i was gone?"

Seleste growl and lay down. "Suspicious person you say." He thought about it.
" Did see what they looked like, or they were man or women?" She shook her head. " No? They disappeared before you could? " Izuku sigh. " Well it can't be helped" He sat next to her.

" There's something wrong with this whole situation" The greenette mumbled. " And i'm going to find out what it is. But for now" He looked at the huge dragon. " Let's just relax" He say with a smile.

---------

" Ah-! I finally found you!" I voice in the distance said , or more like shout, made the greenette look at their direction.
" How can you get back and not come by to even say 'Hello'" continue the voice making Izuku chuckle.

" Sorry Mina" he said. " But no one really knows I'm back. It's kind of a secret"

She stopped walking. " oh, then good thing i didn't tell Iida" she crossed her arms. " So where were you for so long. I know the trip to Todoroki's kingdom plus at least one day stay there and in Kirishima's kingdom does not last that long. "

He smile. " Smart as ever. I got attacked on my way there."

" What?! Who?!"

" I'm not sure, but have my suspicious."

Mina raise eyebrow. " Care to share?"

The omega chuckle at her choice of words. " I can't blindly point fingers, but it might be Shigaraki. He's been strangely active nowadays especially with things involving our kingdom"

Mina nod. " I know, i think we caught a spy he had sent. But they won't say anything. They're kinda tough." She confess.

" They?" Asked Izuku.

The pink girl nod. " Yeah, they said they go by they/them. One of the only things we manage to get out of their mouth's"

"Do you think i will be able to make them reconsider their decision about working with Shigaraki?"

Mina thought about it. " I can't tell. They do look like they aren't really pleased working for him. But they won't betray him either."

" So that must mean Shigaraki has something dear to them?"

" That or pays good" Mina agree. " But they don't look like a person that changes teams for money. Not does something they don't want to do for them."

Izuku look at the sleeping dragon. She was so peaceful he felt bad leaving without saying bye. " Let's go talk inside" He walk towards the castle.
" You can even show me them while we are at it." Mina nod and follow without a word, having the feeling Izuku hasn't done talking just yet. And she sure was right. " I want you to find any information possible for them, okay?" She nod. " Good, and i mean anything. Doesn't matter if it's small. I want that whole person's live on my desk as soon as possible. If you think they're spy then they might actually be one."

" And you know how spiders are" Izuku continue. " Where's one there's more"

That actually got longer than i thought. But fits in my word count so i will leave it here and post it.

I'm late anyway 🥲

Hope y'all will like the chapter!

I'm really sleepy right now but couldn't let that idea slip without even giving myself hint for what to write tomorrow.

So there must be alot of mistakes and misspellings and everything 😬

Love ya and stay safe!~¤♡▪︎\