chapter 18

They walk in the kitchen and sat around the table that the staff usually eated. " Now talk, as detailed as possible." Izuku order Uraraka.

She sigh. " Okay so the first one if i remember was with some far away king. I'm not sure what he wanted but whatever it was he soon give up on it. I think it was a trading deal of some sort. Not sure how useful it was for us, but there were a few issues, the king was impatient and the deal dropped."

" Not that bad, even if we did had benefits from it, we still can try it again in the future" Izuku nod to himself. "And the others?"

" Yeahhhhhh, they get a bit more worse.
I think The Shigarakis were asking us for people to send them to help win some war or whatever.-"

" Their usual bullshit" Izuku interrupt.

" Yeah" Ochako nod " But we didn't send them"

Izuku raise eyebrow. " Katsuki didn't agree?"

Uraraka shook her head. " He did, but if we want to do that legally we need the signature of the king and queen. Seeing as there was no queen here at that time, king Bakugou was very pissed he could ' befriend' them more."

" And better, they're only trouble if you ask me"

" Correct, i think the Shigarakis weren't really happy about that as well. What I'm about ro say are only speculations. But I think their plan wasn't really to ask for helping hand in a so called war. I think their trying to take us down from the inside. Might even have a spy here. That's why I've been on eggshells most of the time."

"Is that all?" Izuku ask.

" Unfortunately no, Monoma come by 2 days ago"

" WHAT! I told you to not let that bastard in here anymore, hell even in the country." Izuku shout

Uraraka smile awkwardly. " I did told him to fuck off, but the king saw and heard us, so we had to let him. That almost costed me my head and I'm not even kidding" She sigh. " I swear death was knocking on my doors" The brunette shiver.

Izuku glare at nothing. " Don't worry, Katsuki wouldn't dare to hurt you let alone kill you. He knows i wont let it slide. Plus if he still has 2 working braincells in that head of his, he'll know you do your job perfectly and won't take the risk to get rid of you. Anyway what did that yellow haired prick wanted?"

" I wasn't really sure at first. He said something about some old deal or whatever. But that's not the worring part. I overheared them talking the night"

-Flashback, cuz i want to do this chapter a bit longer. :)

Bakugou was walking down the hall when Monoma popped up next to him.
" So what happened to our deal?"

Katsuki growled. " Can't seal it without Izuku" he informed the other blond. Uraraka was listening the whole time. She was just going to the kitchen to drink some water but stopped before the turn in the hallway to listen.

Monoma pout. " What do you mean, aren't you the rightful king of this kingdom? You have to have more power than him."

Bakugou stopped in his track and turned around glaring. " Maybe in your kingdom" he say. " But not mine, the rules were set by my parents and i cannot go against them unless i want my crown taken. They already like Izuku more than me, they won't even give it a second thought before doing so"

Monoma row his eyes. " Whatever can't you just find some way to legally give me those omegas?" Hearing that Uraraka covered her mouth.

" No i can't at the moment. Plus it's your fault they even run away" Bakugou spat and continue walking.

" I will act like i didn't hear that" Monoma said. " But this conversation isn't over" He walk the other way leaving Uraraka's view.

Bakugou however was getting closer to her so she took at of her confidence and walk out of her hiding spot acting like she didn't knew anything. " Oh king Bakugou, it's nice to see you" She bow and passed him. He give her a strange look but didn't stop her.

-End Flashback

" I thought i was gonna die honestly" she say with sigh remembering the night.

" Can't believe that bitch tried it while i wasn't around" Izuku say throught teeth. " He surely knew i wasn't in the castle, why else would he show himself here again"

" I can't believe this actually happened" Todoroki sigh. " This whole thing really stings. I'm believe Tsu more and more"

" What do you mean?" Uraraka asked.

" We think Bakugou was poisoned with something. Tsu said she needs a closer look to confirm it tho" Sero explain.

" Oh i see" Ochako nod. " I don't want to be saying this but..... Bakugou can be a jerk and many other things, but I know he does care about his people and won't just sell them to someone like that. That's why i was surprised when i overheared them"

Izuku sigh tiredlly " It's already late. Let's just go, take a well needed nap and talk more about it in the morning" He got up from his seat and walked out.

Everyone look among themselves silently agreeing with the greenette. And so Uraraka showed every one of them their rooms, after which she went to her own flopping on the bed.

YALL IT'S MY B-DAY🥳🥳🥳

Also happy Valentine's day to everyone💕

Hope you enjoy the chapter as well as the holiday!

Love ya and stay safe!~¤♡¤~