chapter 15

"Hanta Sero on your service." He bow as much as he could in his sitting position.

" Hanta Sero?" Izuku tilt his head and thought about it. " Hanta Se-" izuku look at the other male with wide eyes. " Wait, are you his-"

" ah-ah-a" Sero shushed the omega. "That's a secret, so don't tell anyone who isn't in this room, okay?" Izuku nod.

" What? His what? Come on Izuku i'm in this room, so tell meeeee" Tsu slightly shook him. " I wanna know too, i love gossip come on"

Izuku look at Hanta for permission, Sero nod and Midoriya lean close to Asui's ear. " That's Hanta Sero, one of the best guardians here and also secretly the lover of Shoto Todoroki himself. Not many knows about it tho. Take for example Shoto's father"

" Enji Todoroki?" Ask Tsu

Izuku nod. " Mn, he doesn't know and probably will never know."

" Why's that?" She ask curious.

" If he finds out that his son have a boy for a lover his gonna flip! He might take down Shoto from the Throne and role again or give it to one of his siblings. I think that's the whole reason they hide their relationship actually. If you ask me they will make it public the moment Enji dies"

Tsu giggle and add. " If the news doesn't kill him first of course."

Midoriya laugh out. " That's true"

"What are you two giggling about?" The black haired man ask.

" Nothing, nothing" Izuku fastly respond. " Anyway, when is Shoto coming?"

" I think he should be here soon-" Just as Hanta say that the door open.

Todoroki walk in. " Hey b- Sero" he correct himself. " Did i make you wait long?" He ask.

Sero smirk. " Not at all, Your Highness"

" I-" Shoro stop in his track and look towards the both greenettes. " They know, right?" He say with done look.

" Of course we know, i ain't dumb. I've come here plenty of times ya know. You both don't hide good enough. Also did you forget that i told you that i know?"

" Right" Todoroki say and sit next to Sero. " That's not important now" he look Izuku in the eyes. " Tell me everything that happened, don't leave anything out, no matter how small it is. Start from before you leave your castle, to why you did and when. I need to know so i can find those people, before they try again, okay?"

Izuku nod and look at Tsu then sigh.
" I can't believe i will tell you all this. Okay so it all started when----"

Izuku told them everything. From Katsuki's sudden change in behavior to Kirishima's requests to tag along. And the time the grandpa told him to run. Everything, in details.

And while ones wanted to skin someone alive, others actually thought deeply into the information.

" That Bakugou!" Todoroki shout. " I knew that brute wasn't worthy!"

" Wait Todoroki" Asui say.

" What?" He scoff

" Izuku you said it was a sudden change, right? But then it gets abit better, then back to worse. " She ask

" Yea, like one day we get along alittle and on the other he started pushing me away again"

" Hmmm"

" What are you thinking?" Sero ask the witch

" That sounds kind of familiar. But there's no way it's what i think it is. Plus i need to see him so i know for sure."

" What are you talking about?" Shoto ask

Asui sigh. " Long time ago. I had a friend, she was kind and ready lovable. But magic wasn't for her. Not that she couldn't make spells. It was the opposite, she was perfect in that aspect. I little too perfect." Tsu start remembering the past. " At first it wasn't noticeable, but the more magic she used the more good feelings she lost. She became almost cold hearted. We fought alot because of that."

" What this has to do with Bakugou?" Todoroki interrupt.

" I will get there" She say. " So she soon run away to somewhere and i moved from where we were before. But before all that happened, we accidentally made an awful poison. One that can make you hate the one you love the most. We swore to keep that as secret and take it to our graves. It had something like a time limit, around month and a half before it starts to wear off. If you can make the person drink it again, the time refresh. But it leave a visible mark on the skin. Never on the same spot."

"So you're saying that your friend could of poisoned Kacchan?" Ask Izuku

" Possible, or may have given the recipe to someone else. But i hope not"

Todoroki massage his forehead. " How can you tell for sure?"

" By the mark it leaves everytime. It's like a seal. And the strange energy that's going to be around him."

" Wouldn't Izuku have sense that 'strange' energy until now?"

Tsu shook her head. " Only trained witch will be able to. The energy is faint, that's why Izuku wasn't able to sense it."

" Okay" Todoroki was finally satisfied enough with the witch " We will go to the dragons kingdom in 3 days. I need to clean up my schedule for few days."

" You don't have to come with us, you know" Izuku told him

" I know, but i need to see for myself and make a decision of whether i kill or spare Bakugou" He say with a smile that made Izuku feel that whatever he was planning , wasn't going to end well for his blond husband.

" I will show you your rooms, please follow me" Hanta say as he get up from his seat and walk next to Todoroki.

Izuku and Tsu agree and follow the two to the room that were for them. Luckily they were staying next to each other.

I'm going to be honest. For the last 48 hours I've played genshin for 27 to 28 of them. I forgot to write the chapter.

But it's here now! So i hope you like it!

It's abit longer than my normal chapters. So think of it as an apologize^-^